• Status
    Not open for further replies.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    ...he's going to be your future prez again. :madgrin:
    God, I hope so. The dems have gone completely off their rockers, and I expect the 2020 election to be the most crooked we've ever had, with voter fraud like we've never seen before. And for the record, I couldn't possibly care less about seeing Trump's tax return.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Also for the record, I'm not the one that opened this subject or started this thread. I did respond to the OP who posted a remark that was openly hostile and flagrantly smart-assed from Sanders. That is just not what we need from anybody in government. The fact that this kind of attitude is being accepted, even encouraged, plus a lot of RWNJ types not caring about the lies and openly saying so, is disturbing. I'm done with this.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I think the quote attributed to sanders is a humor pc, not a real quote..she never said it

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ^^^ exactly ^^^ but the naysayers will believe anything and run with it. lol like the fake news they tend to believe in so much.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    For the Trump tax return whiners - - -> post your tax return right here,on this forum. Every page of it. With nothing redacted,blacked out,or changed.
    Go ahead . . . . WAITING !!
    NO . . ?? why not ?? Explain in detail why you do not want your,your wife,and your childrens info on the pages of this forum,and for the world to see,and dig into. We all here can get together to see if there is anything wrong with it. Even if not . . we can surely come up with something. Hey . . . We'll get the Kavanaugh Democrats to help us. Feel better now ??
    Come on . . . I DARE YA !!! ---- SAWMAN :)

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    —————— B0F339A4-F3FC-4676-95B5-54630E497D4E.jpg

Attachments

• B0F339A4-F3FC-4676-95B5-54630E497D4E.jpg
      B0F339A4-F3FC-4676-95B5-54630E497D4E.jpg
      137.4 KB · Views: 130

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Maybe I missed it in this thread and I don't feel like verifying it at the moment but wasn't the line from the OP a joke? Did Sanders actually say that?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hey Nate, ya'll can go ahead a think that I said it if you want to. I would be proud to still be able to think that fast,and with that wit and content.
    Actually,if you check you will find out that Hillary said that during her campaign in re. to the missing emails. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Next question: Why is there a need to hide the returns?

First of all, there's no law that compels him to show his taxes. Secondly, you and I most likely wouldn't be able to make heads or tails out of them. Thirdly, he's been audited many times and never been convicted of tax evasion. He uses tax avoidance strategies like any other astute businessman. And last but not least, his taxes are non of our damned business.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just checking back to see who answered my post #47 of about a week ago.
    Anybody ??
    LowRiderRed . . . will you please be the first. Looking forward to seeing all you and your family's private info.
    Thanks in advance.--- SAWMAN

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just checking back to see who answered my post #47 of about a week ago.
    Anybody ??
    LowRiderRed . . . will you please be the first. Looking forward to seeing all you and your family's private info.
    Thanks in advance.--- SAWMAN

I'll answer with a similar response as post #4: I wouldn't let a bunch of ass lickers see my return. Or even one ass licker.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Understood.
    Then why in the hell do you expect it out of someone else (anyone else) if you would not do it yourself ?? --- SAWMAN

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Understood.
    Then why in the hell do you expect it out of someone else (anyone else) if you would not do it yourself ?? --- SAWMAN

Because Dotard said he would release them. I didn't ask him for them, and I didn't say I would release mine. Now his magpig says they are hidden where nobody can find them. If the returns are so squeaky clean why do they need to be hidden in that manner? Is this so hard for you to understand?

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    According to Snopes.com, the incident in the OP never occurred. In fact it is a resurfacing of a bogus rumor started in 2017 when Sean Spicer was still on the job.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sarah-sanders-trump-tax-returns-obama-conspiracy-theories/

"During a recent press conference, a reporter with MSNBC hollered from the press corps, “Where is President Trump hiding his tax returns?”

Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, astutely responded, “We’ve found a very secure place and I’m certain they won’t be found.”

“And just where is that?”, said the reporter, sarcastically.

Mrs. Sanders grinned and said, “They are underneath Obama’s college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration.

“Next question?” "

However, this exchange never occurred.

This item has been circulating via email, internet forums, and social media since at least April 2017 and it was originally attributed to Sanders’s predecessor, Sean Spicer.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    According to Snopes.com, the incident in the OP never occurred. In fact it is a resurfacing of a bogus rumor started in 2017 when Sean Spicer was still on the job.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sarah-sanders-trump-tax-returns-obama-conspiracy-theories/

"During a recent press conference, a reporter with MSNBC hollered from the press corps, “Where is President Trump hiding his tax returns?”

Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, astutely responded, “We’ve found a very secure place and I’m certain they won’t be found.”

“And just where is that?”, said the reporter, sarcastically.

Mrs. Sanders grinned and said, “They are underneath Obama’s college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration.

“Next question?” "

However, this exchange never occurred.

This item has been circulating via email, internet forums, and social media since at least April 2017 and it was originally attributed to Sanders’s predecessor, Sean Spicer.

So the original poster put up false information. Got it.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    LowRiderRed - The OP may have accepted it as true, as many others seem to have done. When I first read the thread I found it funny but I never believed it really happened.

Timbo229

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Who cares, I hired him to run the country, I don’t care who he slept with or what his private thoughts or tax returns are. And so far he’s gotten an A+. We should all with him and let him work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom