Patriot Mobile

Best Arms SALES PERSON ALIVE ARE,,,,imo.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Obama and Hillary.

God Bless President Trump.

He has made US much more SAFE imo. Free-er from the fear of Disarmament and fema camps.

People could see the righting on the wall with Obama and Especially Hillary.

Suks IF you want to sell something to buy something....

Great IF you just want to buy....

EVERY THING IS CHEAP....

I tried to sell to buy....at first it was Buy only.....CHEAP.. Then I realized... ahhhhhh fair traid... gonna have to sell Cheap also.

Just the times.

Your Thoughts?

oldman

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah I wish I had the money right now to be active in this buyer's market, things are definitely cheaper than they have been for some time. No doubt prices might rise next year if a Liberal Democrat running for President looks like he/she might beat Trump. I'm praying Trump wins again so it will stay a buyer's market!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Currently . . . I am "stuck" with more guns than I need. Would really like to sell some more,but as stated,it's a buyers market.
    The <$400 small frame AR's and the <$600 large frame AR's are killin' me. --- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Screw gold, silver, stocks, bonds. Keep buying AR rifles/pistols and mags. There will always be potential for another AWB proposal to get traction and that will once again drive sales, push prices up and cut new stock availability and create a Sellers Market like last time. Low to mid grade will have the guickest turnover hand highest profit margin. Avg folks can get $1K -$1.5K but the buyer pool gets much smaller at the higher end/price. Yeah profit, because your liquidating items from you "collection" that may be subject to restrictive regulations. Nothing says you must sell at a loss or below market value. If there's a U.S/World collapse, you still have barter or provisions to Arm your Clan.

There may again be a larger profit margin in magazines per Unit than firearms. Ammo, for the most part; will not be cheaper than current prices. You have to be able to feed you guns or their functionally worthless. Stock but don't sell ammo.

The only negative wild card (other than actual Ban/Registration is increased Tax per unit: Sales, shift under NFA, Annual or per Round.

AK are still too spendy at this point in time and don't have the clout of America's Rifle.

Keep waterproof containers and shovel handy. Lol No, really you should have that capability!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The best sales people are still the democrats. People often buy ARs, glocks, etc in fear of gun bans. Right now the price of ammo has gotten lower than it has been for a while. The AR market is still active, especially the lower end and also 80% lowers in anticipation for the democrats getting back into power. There is about a 3 wk or longer wait from 5d to buy the jigs for finishing a lower 80% AR receiver.

I still have not heard if that parkland based amendment to ban 11 shot or more semiauto shoulder arms will be on the 2020 ballot or not. It appears that AR pistols would be still legal.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Screw gold, silver, stocks, bonds. Keep buying AR rifles/pistols and mags. There will always be potential for another AWB proposal to get traction and that will once again drive sales, push prices up and cut new stock availability and create a Sellers Market like last time. Low to mid grade will have the guickest turnover hand highest profit margin. Avg folks can get $1K -$1.5K but the buyer pool gets much smaller at the higher end/price. Yeah profit, because your liquidating items from you "collection" that may be subject to restrictive regulations. Nothing says you must sell at a loss or below market value. If there's a U.S/World collapse, you still have barter or provisions to Arm your Clan.

There may again be a larger profit margin in magazines per Unit than firearms. Ammo, for the most part; will not be cheaper than current prices. You have to be able to feed you guns or their functionally worthless. Stock but don't sell ammo.

The only negative wild card (other than actual Ban/Registration is increased Tax per unit: Sales, shift under NFA, Annual or per Round.

AK are still too spendy at this point in time and don't have the clout of America's Rifle.

Keep waterproof containers and shovel handy. Lol No, really you should have that capability!

YESBUT

Gonna be a while............President Trump is gonna get re-elected in 2020 BY A RECORD LANDSLIDE IN ALL STATES.

Top Bottom