HD Tactical

How many folks are in search of Federal .22 or .223?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a buddy in Georgia who owns a huge ammo store, he comes down here 2-3 times a month, and gets me awesome deals on ammo cause he buys by the truck load. Was wondering if anyone was looking for American Eagle .22 or American Eagle .223 or American Eagle 5.56x45 NATO all new rounds he gets monthly truck loads. What I can do is buy them from him myself, then he brings some down when he visits in his truck.

I sell it for what I pay for it.

Federal American Eagle .22 40 grain for $22 a box of 500
    Federal American Eagle .223 55 grain Full Metal Jacket for
    $7.00 a box of 20
    Federal American Eagle 5.56x45 NATO 55 grain Full Metal Jacket for $7.00 a box 20
    Wolf Military Classic .223 Remington Ammo 55 Grain Steel Case for $5.00 a box of 20

I haven't been able to find anywhere online with that price in stock, also considering the high shipping cost.

only these 4 for now, cause these sell at his store like hot cakes and he always has a ton extra in stock.

I need multi people interested or someone who wants to buy at least 8+ boxes before I have him bring it down.

If you find a better price online get it from there by all means. I'm not a store or anything just have a good connection and always like helping out the local gun community.

These are new in box rounds not loose. I need to know what to get and won't be able to help everyone as he has limited space when he comes down. I'm selling it for the same price I pay for it, and don't want to get stuck with tons of ammo so all I ask is that if you PM me and are interested that you follow through with the interest so I don't get stuck with thousands of rounds of ammo I don't need. I am in Gulf Breeze and will meet at the Gulf Breeze Flea Market. I literally don't make any money off this, just want to help the locals around here.

Last edited:

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you, always looking to help the gun community. He doesn't sell online so it's no hit to his customers. Forgot to mention the 5.56x45 NATO I get as well. Edited Post. I told him he should let me open up a small local shop down here and run it for him. The prices around here are pretty dang high and he could beat them all but we'll see! Maybe I'll get into the business one day.

Last edited:

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    not on selling to me no, he takes care of the taxes when he buys the truck load, then gifts/sells them to me, but I'm not a GA residence so he doesn't have to charge tax to me when delivering them here, then at that point I own the ammo and I am privately selling to my friends around here for what I paid. He pays taxes from buying from the manufactures of course. Been doing it the past 4 months just only been selling to friends, and he's always like hey need a couple cases of anything so I figured I'd see if I could save people a few bucks.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom