APOD Firearms

What is your Favorite Alternative News Site?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mine

https://qmap.pub/

Breitbart,DrudgeReport.

Anything Qanon.

Peace to the Peaceful.

May the FREE exchange of Information and Speech

STAY FREE AND UNCENSORED.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Judicial Watch
    Edit- The question was name your favorite not all used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do not have one. I try to figure out the agenda of what ever news service I am listening to or reading and take note about it when I try to figure out what is really happening. Most people that seek alternative news are really looking for a news service that has the same agenda as do they. Few are actually interested in the true facts and want to have their views of the world confirmed by their media source.

One should probably listen to multiple news sources with differing agendas if one really wants to know the truth. What I do not like is that some alternative news sources will actually give out false stories more frequently than do main sources like the BBC.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I do not have one. I try to figure out the agenda of what ever news service I am listening to or reading and take note about it when I try to figure out what is really happening. Most people that seek alternative news are really looking for a news service that has the same agenda as do they. Few are actually interested in the true facts and want to have their views of the world confirmed by their media source.

One should probably listen to multiple news sources with differing agendas if one really wants to know the truth. What I do not like is that some alternative news sources will actually give out false stories more frequently than do main sources like the BBC.

True what you say...

I like to compare...

AFTER scanning Many sources for years I Listed my favorite... AND LIKE YOU SAID ...THE ONES I AGREE WITH THE MOST.

I still scan many Varied in perspective....It seems the left rats out the right and the right rats out the left...back and forth WE Search ,,Looking for TruthFullness

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oan (one America news) straight news no filler BS no talking about trump is a Russian puppet 22 hours out of the day, but also on the other hand no talking about trump is the savior either. 30 mins watching and you'll have more news from around the country and world then you'll ever get from MSM sadly including the back boneless FOX as of late. I'll only watch Tucker on fox now.
    Edit: if I need a laugh I'll watch Rachel madcow from time to time

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

What He Said .......

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Yes Sirs....They Key seems to THINK>..what is their agenda? how are they trying to pursuade my mind to believe some BS.

fun way to watch Pure Propaganda most of the time.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is another aspect to the news and that are the stories that are covered. Even when telling the story in a factual, complete manner, many important items and events are just not covered. I do not care to learn the intimate details what some sports, Music or movie VIP is doing or who they are doing it too.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Fox News for (mostly) real news.
    About 20 minutes a day I watch CNN to get a somewhat "different perspective" on the . . . "facts".
    Seen this AM that they are gonna subpoena Mueller and rake him over the coals to see why he did not find any collusion. AND . . . anyone else that they need to,to make sure they get all the facts.
    Damn funny - - - -> the Dems don't even trust Mueller now. --- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's News: Direct reporting there of ASSOCIATED PRESS and REUTERS. Read their original text not a "report" on their Report.

The following Link provides some alternatives or primary if you like them and their justification/standards.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/berlin...s-rather-than-alternative-facts/#35a84634e9b5

Today we "Media" and it can call itself News if it wants too but you don't get the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Media will spin any story to allign with its political agenda. Fire Dept rescues cat from tree. Its a lucky cat because funding shifts in support of ICE and the Border Wall may eliminate Grant money for volunteer Fire Deptments. In the future, cats may just suffer due to funds being wasted at the Border. Not a true Story but it's equal to what spin and stretch we get bombarded with every day.

With any "News Media" they can but seldom do, provide just facts. Its commentary/opinion "of the facts". Then you have pure opinion and also round table type opinions where they all lean to one political side or there is one token voice of opposition/decent. None of these are worth a damn. The only reason to watch such garbage is to slap yourself on the back that your so smart and your chosen media agrees with you.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well I was watching FOX News but half is turned off now, too many liberals and paul ryan on the board, I do watch Fox business. oan and news max are not available to me so their website and the Drudge report is where I have been going. Rush and hannity on the radio keep me abreast of the news also..Really sad that FOX is destroying itself in front of us

Last edited:

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Really sad that FOX is destroying itself in front of us"

Well Frank, there is a precedent here......the whole country seems to be doing the same thing.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I usually watch FOX but do switch to CNN for their views...I usually can't stay there very long. Also, I have found OAN to be interesting and straightforward.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    imo Strange how FOX news is becoming more like CNN whose ratings are dying...? WTF?

Seems the Fake Media Owners want even MORE bias towards Liberalism then there is..

Tragic

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Anybody heard what happened to Judge Janine at 8PM on Saturday nights on Fox ??
    ( Most likely said something negative against mooslums.)
    New "Fox News Contributor" Donna Brazil . . . WHAT THA FORK ????? --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Thats Exactly What Happened SawMan........

She got after that Traitor Moslem who wants Sharia law in the USA...

WTF?

She Trashed her for not using the bible US' first 2 Muslim congresswomen Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib take their oaths on Quran. THIS IS ILLEGAL.

GOD BLESS JUDGE JEANINE PIRO.............SHIT IS FLYING ABOUT THIS AND RIGHTLY SO

Last edited:
    Top Bottom