Please reply by conversation.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Item: Glock 20 Gen 4 10mm

Contact Info: PM

Price: $475 firm, $550 trade value ***SOLD***

Item Description: Like new G20. Approximately 150 rounds through it, zero malfunctions (it is a Glock after all). Cosmetically, it has a small blemish on the front of the slide, right side (can't really see it in the pics) from going on and off the wall at the shop so much. Picked this up at Gulf Coast Gun this past Black Friday. Not pictured, but it does come with the box, 3 mags, and all the factory goodies. Very cool pistol, whole lot of power; 15 rounds of full house 10 is the perfect hunting companion. Been messing with 10mm for about a year now - at this point I think I just prefer hot .45 and .357 for my "more oomph" needs. Looking for cash mostly, but I'd be open to looking at some specific trades:

• HK USP Compact 9mm
    • HK USP Compact .45
    • HK USP Full Size .45
    • HK VP9
    • S&W 586 (4” or 6” bbl)
    • S&W 686 (4" or 6" bbl)
    • Ruger GP100 (4" or 6" bbl)
    • Ruger Vaquero in .357 (4.6" or 5.5" bbl)
    • 1911s in .45 (no Taurus please)
    • Ruger Gunsite Scout rifle
    • Savage 110 Scout (newest one, 2018 release w/ AICS mags)
    • WASR 10, SLR107FR, converted Saiga, etc combloc AK in 7.62x39 (cash on my end if Arsenal or Saiga)

Can add cash to trade if needed depending on the deal. Prefer to meet in the Milton / Pace area if possible. Any questions let me know, and thanks for looking.

QaC8NXc.jpg

BFAmpkg.jpg

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My Glock 20 seems to me to have less streight back push than a single action revo with medium power 44mag,45LC,and even some full power 357mag shooting the 180's.
    The recoil brings my hand up and to the right. Shots are repeatable. I killed a running sow on the third shot about 10years ago.
    I shoot only full power 10mm type loads out of my gun. 200gr practice and 200gr hunting. My hunting bbl is a 6" Glock OEM bbl. I have undercut the rear of the trigger guard so I can take a higher grip on the gun. This moves your middle finger higher on the grip and the web of your hand more inline with the bore. Kinda like the difference between a single and double action revo. IMO this greatly helps tame the recoil and makes the bigger Glocks more controlable.
    My gun is not for sale. --- SAWMAN

Attachments

• DSC00717.JPG
      DSC00717.JPG
      610.1 KB · Views: 173

Try'n Hard

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interested but been saving for the G40. Don’t seem like I’m ever gonna get enough cash in hand so tell me what you think. I need something to carry while I roam the woods. Hogs are a constant and I’d like to be able to hit one with a sidearm. ( 2”.38 not working). Average shot would be 25-40yds. I like to think I’m a little better than average shot. So - could the g20 work for me?

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Interested but been saving for the G40. Don’t seem like I’m ever gonna get enough cash in hand so tell me what you think. I need something to carry while I roam the woods. Hogs are a constant and I’d like to be able to hit one with a sidearm. ( 2”.38 not working). Average shot would be 25-40yds. I like to think I’m a little better than average shot. So - could the g20 work for me?

Sure. It's a very accurate pistol - speaking for myself and my own abilities, shooting 25-40 with this gun would require me to slow down quite a bit, but it's perfectly doable. Might be armchair commando'ing this next part, but I would think the shorter length of the G20 would be preferable to the longer G40 in the woods - less time to clear the holster and get on target. I'd be very comfortable toting this with me in the woods.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom