Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I know everything there is to know about the 22Creedmoor. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    "Just Ask . . .
    I know everything there is to know about the 22Creedmoor. --- SAWMAN "

It might save time if you only listed the things you don't know everything about.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Remember though Joel . . . there are some people around hear that know too much about everything already. And I really hate the competition.
    BTW - - -> The 22CM will simply be a necked down 6CM capeable of 22-250AI vels and burning out throats without proper common sense.
    BUT - - -> for shooting the 80's and 90's . . . nothing better,but a couple equal. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    What Creedmoor means to me is a shooting position that is popular with the silhouette pistol/revo shooters.
    It helps with steadyness somewhat but you have to be pretty flexable to get down with knee bent. Your back also has to be in good working order,and flexable.
    I shot this way back in the early 90's using a T/C Contender chambered in 30-30 Win. Later chambered in 375JDJ.
    I was never that good and it was too far to go to practice or for matches. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unless a person is all about the "numbers", why bother with a wildcat you have to form brass for: when commercial cartridges will kill just as well?
    After all, if the rifle/optic is accurate and repeatable, and the ballistics known: a kill is a kill.

Does the cartridge provide better economy of use than commercial equivalents (+-)?

Isn't this cartridge like a Hot Redhead: fast and sexy but reqular guys aren't skilled enough to get full benefits?

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Isn't this cartridge like a Hot Redhead: fast and sexy but reqular guys aren't skilled enough to get full benefits?

Ha Ha , I like that comparison!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    FUNNY . . ? . . some of the exact same guys that would say/feel . . "What would you need that for" . . . passed the 260Rem right by and jumped onto the 6.5Creedmoor for their 300-500yd shots.
    HUH ?? --- SAWMAN

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    But ,but,but ————- it sounds so much cooler when you say you ,I shoot a creedmoor 6.5 . Say it out loud and listen to how it sounds . I shoot a creedmoor 6.5 ! See it has the cool sounding metric terminology. Now say ,I shoot remington 260, see that doesn’t sound exotic at all , just plain old American . American’s are easily lead astray by buss words and dog whistles. The younger they are the easier it is to influence them. It seems to me that politicians have figured this out pretty well.:bolt::bolt:

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    But ,but,but ————- it sounds so much cooler when you say you ,I shoot a creedmoor 6.5 . Say it out loud and listen to how it sounds . I shoot a creedmoor 6.5 ! See it has the cool sounding metric terminology. Now say ,I shoot remington 260, see that doesn’t sound exotic at all , just plain old American . American’s are easily lead astray by buss words and dog whistles. The younger they are the easier it is to influence them. It seems to me that politicians have figured this out pretty well.:bolt::bolt:

I say leave the politics out of this one, and let the debate take it's course - an epic battle of the smart guys on the forum. I would like to know when someone has to look up an answer, and when they already had it in their brain - like footnotes, or something.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I will gladly put a footnote on all my posts IF I have to google it or spell check it.
    Sp will be for spelling . . . and ct will be for content. --- SAWMAN

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I say leave the politics out of this one, and let the debate take it's course - an epic battle of the smart guys on the forum. I would like to know when someone has to look up an answer, and when they already had it in their brain - like footnotes, or something.

L.M.A.O. I take it you are a creedmoor fan ?

Top Bottom