Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Alert! Look Out ALABAMA! Here comes D.J. Parten's Bait & Switch

DATE: March 18, 2019
    TO: USF & NRA Members and Friends
    USF Executive Director
    NRA Past President

It looks like D.J. Parten is making a move on Alabama. We’ve heard that he’s trying to establish himself in another state – Alabama. So, if you know people in Alabama, forward this email to them to give them a heads-up. Alabama is our neighbor, be neighborly!

D.J. Parten claims he wants to protect your guns rights, but he's actually trying to raise money for his boss in Colorado.

D.J. Parten claims to be Executive Director of "Florida Gun Rights" (FLGR) but this so-called "organization" has no actual presence in Florida.

When he asks you to send money to fund the imaginary operation in Florida, he uses a Tallahassee, Florida address for you to mail your checks. But the address where you send money to Florida Gun Rights is actually a drop box in a UPS Store in a strip mall in north Tallahassee where UPS employees box up the mail and ship it off to their customer's real address somewhere else (like Colorado).

On his LinkedIn account, D.J. Parten claims to be the Regional Director of the National Association of Gun Rights (NAGR). NAGR is in Colorado. That’s the same LinkedIn account where D.J. Parten says he has Bloomberg certification.

So just who is D.J. Parten, really? He signs email that floods into Florida always asking for money. He tries to pull, extract, and drag money out of unsuspecting Floridians on the pretense of saving their gun rights.

It’s a classic “bait and switch.” They pull you in claiming to protect your gun rights then beg you for money.

In short, D.J. Parten heads up a sockpuppet operation – a fundraising organization that has no real presence in a state except for a shell game of addresses to rake in contributions.

It is clearly just another name for the National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR) a primarily Internet run organization based in Colorado with mail drop boxes around the country to receive contributions.
    Florida has not been alone with our scammers.

In Iowa, the scam artist wasn’t named D.J. Parten, it was Aaron Dorr.

Watch the video below where Rep. Matt Windschitl, author of the biggest pro-gun bill in Iowa history, exposes Aaron Dorr the “Iowa Gun Owners” group (a.k.a. NAGR in Colorado) for failing to register in support of HF517 and lying to people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UddACtppaF4

In Ohio, the scam artist is Chris Dorr (Aaron’s brother) Read this:

https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/ohio-gun-owners-not-here-help

So LOOK OUT ALABAMA! D.J. Parten is moving his operation into Alabama. Fore-warned is fore-armed. Don't let him fool your legislators or stick his hand in your pockets.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Only if you are a conservative, liberals are exempt from most laws and regulations.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do not give money to people that you do not know no matter who they say they are or what they are for.
    Scammers call me all of the time. I notice that it has been several days since the last one. Lately they have been trying to get my medicare and other health insurance numbers claiming sell back or knee braces.
    The political ones do not bother me too many times for some reason.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know what you’re talking about, I get so many solicitation calls that my phone is damn near useless . I’ve got to the point that unless the caller is on my contact list I just don’t answer it , if it’s important they will leave a message.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read somewhere to answer a scam call but do NOT say a word, the robot will think it's not a working number and drop it from the call list. Don't know if it's true but I have tried it.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The problem is that occasionally the calls are valid so for that reason I answer. If they turn out to be from India-pakistan sounding I have told them that their english is poor and I can not understand them which is an insult to them even when true. I have asked them if they were christians and they lie and say yes and the I ask them about John 3:16 and then they admit that they are muslim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom