• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toma

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    UPDATE 06/27/19: Gun only for $500.

Better than new because it was sent back to Browning to remove the DuraTouch coating (which sux) and re-camo with regular dip not duratouch.

This gun started life as a special edition NWTF commemorative. I helped my hunting buddy buy this as new old stock. He bought the mount and the Vortex StrikeFire reddot sight and the Hevi-shot extended choke all new. The gun was fired less than 10 times to sight in before sent back to Browning. Over a year later he gets it back and it hasn't been shot since. Really a fine gun but he has switched to a 20 gauge and is ready to let this go. He is ready to move it and has put a firm price of $600 for everything or $500 for gun only. This includes everything in the picture (Vortex, Mount, Choke). Sorry but he did throw away the box even though I told him not to. :) If you are interested just PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_6965.jpeg
      IMG_6965.jpeg
      56.3 KB · Views: 355
    • IMG_6966.jpg
      IMG_6966.jpg
      208.3 KB · Views: 355
    • IMG_6967.jpeg
      IMG_6967.jpeg
      53.8 KB · Views: 351
    Last edited:

toma

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Bump for this Turkey Killer. If you want just the gun, scope, mount or any combination of them feel free to make a reasonable offer.
    I can put you in touch with the owner so you can work out the details.

toma

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Owner is willing to separate from the optic. He has dropped the price and will sell the Gun w/mount for $575.

Last edited:

toma

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    UPDATE 06/27/19: Gun only for $500. Pretty sure you will not find a better price.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    mount or sling just to clarify?

toma

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    He said gun only but I'm sure he can work out a deal for gun/mount/sling (and optic too for that matter). If you would like to call him to discuss pm me and I'll give you contact info.

toma

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Talk to the owner. He is firm on $500 and I don't blame him. But he will include the mount, sling, and turkey choke plus the factory chokes. For $100 he will include the Vortex Strikefire. He bought all of these items new and it has barely been fired. Maybe 10 shots at the range and 1 more to kill a turkey. Gun shoots 100% so far. These are his lowest prices, if you want it be glad to get it to you. Can meet in Crestview, Niceville, FWB area. This is a great package at a great price.

Top Bottom