• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw the whole video, the resolution is not Hi-def by any means but it's pretty darn clear, you can read all the crap he had written on the guns in white paint and everything, the audio is clear as well. IMHO it's definitely real, no way it was staged. The weird thing to me about it is how the people in the mosque behaved. They must not have been familiar with the sound of gunshots (in this case shotgun shots) as instead of running in the opposite direction of the sound of the gunfire they simply bunched up in two opposite corners of a large rectangular room and just laid there and let this nut job shoot them. This mosque had a fairly long entrance hall that opens up into a large open rectangular shaped room. There were two or three people standing at the entrance to that hall and when he is outside about 20 feet away he starts shooting at them, he then walks at a normal speed down the hallway and into the large room. It seems to me they would have had plenty of time to haul ass out the back of the mosque when they heard those initial shots. IDK I guess you never know what you would do in a real situation like that, but me being very familiar with what gunshots sound like, I personally, if I wasn't armed (which IDK if New Zealand allows CC or not, I'm guessing not) would like to think I would have run as fast as I could in the opposite direction of the gun shots. It's a pretty gross video, I actually wouldn't recommend watching it, I sort of wish I could un-see it. I watched it once and deleted the damn thing.

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Terrible what happened and I would never wish it on any innocent people, but why does this get weeks of coverage and 140 Nigerian Christians slaughtered, gets 1-2 hours of coverage? Evil doing is evil doing, and should all be brought up, but dang do they milk it when it's against a Muslim. I feel awful for the people, wish them the best, just tired of all this political stuff that I have to hear about how evil I am cause some idiot shot people somewhere in the world and I own a gun. I bet some of ya'll who read this had no idea about the Nigerian Christians either, 4 villages slaughtered, barely any coverage. Just bugs me a little. Awful tragedy non the less, I'm all for people like that shooter having a .30 cent round in his head and be done with it. He had no intention of making it out alive anyways. That's just my 2 cents.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think your connection issues have anything to do with your Posts. I think its just coincidence that System problems and your Posts hit about the same time. Link refers to the Problem. If your Tapatalk App is also a dead connection you should ad that info and exact problems you have encountered and still exist.

https://www.gulfcoastgunforum.com/showthread.php?51150-Browser-and-GMail-problems

Really has anyone seen a GoPro video so poor and quit blocking my IP admin

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He (the murderer) WON! That's right and his action will continue to impact the World as he intended it to. Governments and People have been manipulated to act and take political action exactly as he planned. New Gun Control in NZ and more calls for it and the elimination of the 2A in the U.S. There's much, much more in his "manifesto", videos and social media.

The politicians and talking heads rush in to grab their a chunk to fill their rice bowl. Its so predictable and that's how he Won and will keep on getting Checks in the Win column.

Oxford Dictionary (because its not a U.S. event)
    Define ter·ror·ist:
    noun
    noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Real or Fake, I'm not going to waste my time on that B.S. and it doesn't make one bit of difference. The fact is that the "event" is successfully manipulating Governments and People: and that is the real danger. The fallout from this is far from over. The only thing we must do is wake up the weak minded pawns so they understand that they are doing exactly as the terrorist wants.

P.S. I'm not a fan of the followers of the Quran/Koran and associated Texts. I do however conduct my 1A Rights in line with my Rules of Engagement: if they are not presenting a direct physical Threat, there is no need to address them as if they were IMHO. I carry my own "baggage" around too and fault no one for voicing their own perspectives under the 1A.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Terrible what happened and I would never wish it on any innocent people, but why does this get weeks of coverage and 140 Nigerian Christians slaughtered, gets 1-2 hours of coverage? Evil doing is evil doing, and should all be brought up, but dang do they milk it when it's against a Muslim. I feel awful for the people, wish them the best, just tired of all this political stuff that I have to hear about how evil I am cause some idiot shot people somewhere in the world and I own a gun. I bet some of ya'll who read this had no idea about the Nigerian Christians either, 4 villages slaughtered, barely any coverage. Just bugs me a little. Awful tragedy non the less, I'm all for people like that shooter having a .30 cent round in his head and be done with it. He had no intention of making it out alive anyways. That's just my 2 cents.

I'm well aware of Christians being slaughtered. Many ancient Christian communities were decimated by ISIS. They killed a bunch of Muslims as well. They faired much better under Sadam and were allowed to go about their business. Just another consequence of a misguided war that created a massive power vacuum. Dick Cheney and his neocon pals could honestly give two shits about the death and destruction they unleashed and still think they were right to go into Iraq.

If we are being honest the reason the Nigerians didn't make the news is because nobody much cares about the deaths of poor starving black people in Africa no matter what religion they are. It's not right but that's the truth imo. Pretty sure 140 murdered Christians in a western country would pull the same headlines as the New Zealand tragedy.

Not a Muslim versus Christian thing

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know it's not Muslim vs Christian, it's just the coverage of it. 140 people slaughtered anywhere seems pretty news worthy to me. I can say with certainty that if a group of Christians went through and slaughtered 140 Muslims in Nigeria it would be ALL OVER. That's my problem with it.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe....I really think Africa just doesn't get much coverage for whatever reason. The war in Yemen and US involvement gets almost zero coverage as well. I will say the slaughter of Christians by ISIS went grossly under reported by western media. Pastors like to talk about making tough choices against the prevailing culture to be Christian here in the States. Those Christians were living real life persecution for their faith.

Many Palestinian Christians have been treated horribly by the Israelis as well. Never gets reported much out of fear of being called anti-semitic I guess. Christian tourist from all around the world fly in and tour the holy sites yet these Christians who can trace their bloodlines back to a time when Jesus actually walked the earth are denied access and treated like dirt along with all the other Palestinians. They are treated better by Palestinian Muslims than the Jewish State.

Not all Muslims want to persecute Christians as some like to claim and things aren't as black and white or good versus evil as we would like to think they are.

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe....I really think Africa just doesn't get much coverage for whatever reason. The war in Yemen and US involvement gets almost zero coverage as well. I will say the slaughter of Christians by ISIS went grossly under reported by western media. Pastors like to talk about making tough choices against the prevailing culture to be Christian here in the States. Those Christians were living real life persecution for their faith.

Many Palestinian Christians have been treated horribly by the Israelis as well. Never gets reported much out of fear of being called anti-semitic I guess. Christian tourist from all around the world fly in and tour the holy sites yet these Christians who can trace their bloodlines back to a time when Jesus actually walked the earth are denied access and treated like dirt along with all the other Palestinians. They are treated better by Palestinian Muslims than the Jewish State.

Not all Muslims want to persecute Christians as some like to claim and things aren't as black and white or good versus evil as we would like to think they are.

I agree not all Muslims are evil, have personal friends who served 11B (infantry) who had many Afgan Muslims help them in Afghanistan, every religion, race, etc has there evil doers and mistreating of other. It's just the coverage of killings that bothers me, it always seems to go very under covered for Christians. I agree Africa doesn't get the same amount of coverage.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

If do much study of history it is all about one group mistreating someone else taking whatever of value that they have and maybe even their lives. Add in religion or different sects of what is supposed to be the same religion and people will kill without personal gain being the prime motive. Add racism and really no one cares too much about africa no matter what group is killing or what group is getting killed.
    Not all muslims and not all christians or jews want to kill other peoples. But enough do to make problems. This can be also to the Hindus and Buddhists.
    My only answer is to treat people decently and be careful on whom you let get behind you. Keep weapons and become proficient with them and choose the right people to govern you. Most importantly be informed since it is difficult for people that are ignorant to make the right choices. America is failing on most of these important issues.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NZ going to have several highly publicized and dramatic gun seizure related events. Governments always think coming down really hard is a effective scare tactic to achieve compliance and eliminate resistance before it builds strength and popular support.

Just Who or more accurately what source is going through NZs Social Media accounts with adequate search tools to isolate and list those with guns references or gun photos ( even pulls in airsoft)? Concerned citizen my ass! This reeks of the anti-gun Google conglomerate!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well there is always this

pakistan-nwfp-darra-adam-khel-men-making-rifle-bolts-A90R91.jpg

Attachments

• pakistan-nwfp-darra-adam-khel-men-making-rifle-bolts-A90R91.jpg
      pakistan-nwfp-darra-adam-khel-men-making-rifle-bolts-A90R91.jpg
      216.4 KB · Views: 165

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, surprise - surprise. And they don't even have a Second Amendment.

New Zealand's government is running into stiff resistance to new gun rules from firearms owners who are slow to surrender now-prohibited weapons and will probably never turn them in.

As of last week, only around 700 weapons had been turned over. There are an estimated 1.5 million guns—with an unknown number subject to the new prohibition on semiautomatic firearms—in the country overall.
    https://reason.com/2019/07/08/noncompliance-kneecaps-new-zealands-gun-control-scheme/

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The government will protect you from gun violence , even if they have to shoot you dead to do it!

Top Bottom