• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    More Strangeness...

IF you posses video ,,10 yrs in Prison in NZ.

IF you share video..14 yr in Prison in NZ

Video seems to show BRASS NOT HITTING GROUND...BRASS VAPORIZING IN MID AIR AFTER BEING EJECTED

VICTIMS WITH NO BLOOD OR BULLET WOUUNDS

False Flag ... IS THE TAIL WAGGING THE DEEP STATE DOGS?

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would disagree. Islam in my opinion is a cancer and is pure evil. This was an evil person attacking an evil culture so zero fucks given to either side. But like I said it’s my opinion. Not attacking your opinions but if you’re gonna lay out your side I’m gunna layout mine.

Regardless of your feelings about another culture, it is the act of an evil coward to calmly assassinate unarmed people in a place of worship.

Even in Armed Conflict, there are laws/rules/expectations. Those mosques aren't military targets, or full of specific high-value individuals. This was an act of desperation, hate, and cowardice.

If you want to put a tactical/strategic spin on this: the shooter only succeeded in spurring the Muslim extremists to retaliate, and it will cause even more pro-Muslim and anti-gun rhetoric.

Every aspect of this event is detestable.

Last edited:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Put away the tin foil hats guys. There is no deep state conspiracy. The shooting in NZ happened. More than 50 people, many of them women and children were killed.

BTW I agree with Snake Eyes on this one.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I would disagree. Islam in my opinion is a cancer and is pure evil. This was an evil person attacking an evil culture so zero fucks given to either side. But like I said it’s my opinion. Not attacking your opinions buy if you’re gonna lay out your side I’m gunna layout mine.

No offense taken or "opinion attack" inferred.
    I've seen enough Muslim "actions" in the name of Islam, firsthand, that my opinion of that "religion" is unchangeable. And it is not favorable...

However, just like there are Catholics who go to Mass twice a year, or Mormons who drink alcohol or coffee, there are Muslims who don't want to literally wage a Jihad on their next door Christian neighbor.

How do you weed out the extremists? How do you peacefully coexist without impacting the freedoms of others?
    I have some ideas. Most of them are what founded this Country and made it strong: personal liberty, respecting your neighbor, and responsibility for your actions.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Just food for thought.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    as usual, the conspiracy thoughts arise..

if it happened, know this, I do not care that 50 muslems got whacked..only 1.3 billion to go, I think they are a cancer also

I do not condone it, or would have ever planned it or carried it out, it was murder, and in a place of worship, a wrong action.

could it have been a false flag? yes, it could , I have not watched the vid, or plan to..seen enough killing on videos.

there is no co-existence with islam...it is us, or them...
    I plan on us.

but I still don't care...it has had the result of more intent to restrict guns, a wrong action also..action, and reaction...has consequences...gun sales have jumped sharply already over there.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well if this is false, they will have to fake 50 funerals and grave markers with names on them. I have the 00:16:55 length video, but have not felt like watching it yet. The resolution, I guess pixels, is not great.
    People whose judgement I trust have gone through the film in detail and do not think it is fake.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    now the "buyback" details are being worked out..

how did that gun registration work out for them now?

not too good

polebarn

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This will encourage the antis to no end; look for several staged mass shootings in order for them to get their way.Liberals will stop at nothing in order to impose their will on you.

waxedfish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want to know why my local IP is blocked and I cannot get via taptalk or my laptop not going thru VPN. Right now bouncing off Germany to post this!

waxedfish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want to know why my local IP is blocked and I cannot get via taptalk or my laptop not going thru VPN. Right now bouncing off Germany to post this!

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Are you saying you think this sites admin or moderators are blocking you from posting on this forum?

Because if you are, I’m fairly certain they’d just suspend your account or delete it, in which case you wouldn’t be able to post with your account at all.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I can only get to this website via an out of area IP. I am bouncing off Germany now

You know, other people have been having some issues recently,
    https://www.gulfcoastgunforum.com/showthread.php?51150-Browser-and-GMail-problems/page3
    But to be honest, if you’re trying to share links to videos of the shooting that’s breaking laws in New Zealand and I wouldn’t blame the site owner if he didn’t want it on his forum. In fact, I remember an incident where someone in New Zealand frauded a American out of cash and law enforcement from both countries worked together to nail the guy. Idfk, not a lawyer and not the police but I would think twice, especially if a kiwi prosecutor can articulate it does damages to victims or families.

Top Bottom