Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2015 is the last Brownell's and Sinclair Catalog I have.

I did get to flip through a couple pages of the Midway tonight...did you see the price on that Remington .260 brass? I am glad they started making it again. Over the last few years I have been able to pick up some new ones here and there...don't think I paid more than .$35-.38 for any of them. Today they are 57.99 and I'm happy I have close to 1K.

Mouser... mine shoots .265 best I can measure...it's a Ruger M77VT. Can't tell you how many times I have seen the hair fly off of one or something else fly off shooting this rifle.

22LR
    I still have my old Herters catalog. Everything was Olympic World Famous. And built like a tiger tank.

3. Likes hdsjr's Post:

Just found my older Herter dies. Bushing die for a 6mm Rem or a 243Win (back in the day).
    I used it to load for my speciality Rem788 chambered in 243Win with a fairly tight necked 24" (IIRC) Fuller bbl. Back then there were no "heavy" bullets made in .243".
    Herter's was pretty much what the benchrest guys used.--- SAWMAN
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A (MK-23 / XM-207)
    XM177E2

I think I have a Herter's die of some kind...I will try to dig it out

GCGF Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SAWMAN View Post
    Just found my older Herter dies. Bushing die for a 6mm Rem or a 243Win (back in the day).
    I used it to load for my speciality Rem788 chambered in 243Win with a fairly tight necked 24" (IIRC) Fuller bbl. Back then there were no "heavy" bullets made in .243".
    Herter's was pretty much what the benchrest guys used.--- SAWMAN
    Looks like it's well built! I found out Brownells now carries that Belgian Blue I was talking about. may have to break down and get some.