• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Post 30 gave a link to similar and more accurate story at https://www.gulfcoastgunforum.com/s...ecount-concern-and-renewal-of-my-FL-CCW/page3
    In the link of this thread of the OP it is stated:
    I figured that meant that she’d accomplish that through creative interpretation and application of the laws concerning concealed carry in the Sunshine State.
    She can not interpret the laws of concealed carry, but can do so relative to revoking a permit or for issuing one.

What is important is to see if there is more of this going on from her office. I suspect that there is.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    how did that obama lover get elected with scott and the governor winning. They need to tell her that if she keeps playing games they will go permitless carry and the permits are a cash cow in FL. I reccomend they do that before the next election now that felons can vote in the state.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

the left b*tches about a voter ID yet think we should hae to pay for a class every time we renew? Its bad enough we have to take it the first time. IF someone has a D by their name they are an obama lover ( the only thing worse than obama) and after our guns. Beato just was honest enough to admit the end game.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Quote "She wants to keep fingerprints for concealed carry holders on file for five years and also reduce the renewal period from seven to five years."

I forgot that very important medical thing too, fingerprints are not unique to each individual, everyone's fingerprints change every 5 years.

Hey Nikki, pass the Bong baby.

Her last name is definitely fitting FRIED.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She campaigned on promising to make getting and retaining a permit harder, and was elected any way. I don't like her, but she is keeping a campaign promise that she was elected to fulfill. Maybe next time voters will pay more attention, but I doubt it, just look around at your own local government. Most of them were elected because they stood in the back of a pick-up with a big sign with their name on it and waved to passers by. Who do you think those that vote by name recognition vote for? Then you have folks who couldn't care less about who sits in the Agriculture seat, so they don't vote that area, or just fill a bubble. Still others will vote for anyone who promises to enable them whoring themselves to tourists. Yeah, we asked for it, in more ways than one.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Florida is the next California . The low life’s that destroy everything they touch are moving here at an alarming rate.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She campaigned on promising to make getting and retaining a permit harder, and was elected any way. I don't like her, but she is keeping a campaign promise that she was elected to fulfill. Maybe next time voters will pay more attention, but I doubt it, just look around at your own local government. Most of them were elected because they stood in the back of a pick-up with a big sign with their name on it and waved to passers by. Who do you think those that vote by name recognition vote for? Then you have folks who couldn't care less about who sits in the Agriculture seat, so they don't vote that area, or just fill a bubble. Still others will vote for anyone who promises to enable them whoring themselves to tourists. Yeah, we asked for it, in more ways than one.

She was voted in because of the marijuana issue and a lot of money from that lobby. Perhaps were can put here out of office in the next election for that state office.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Florida is the next California . The low life’s that destroy everything they touch are moving here at an alarming rate.

900 people, or family units move to florida EVERY day...

Top Bottom