• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You're the one that seems to always have a leftist slant to all your posts. You start one. "Not my fault"..............nothing ever is. Read your posts, they show your leanings. I have no idea if you like guns-or not. I don't really care.

The "not my fault" comment was about nobody noticing your error. Don't try to make it something it isn't.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hold on, your and I have debated several times and each of us poked & posted funnies. Accordingly you know my leanings and I yours, as well as others do. Have you changed positions or leanings?

I'll be glad to talk with you about whatever you want, that hasn't changed. It seems we always end it on a better note than we started with.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No double standard there at all. I made a typo on a 10 year old laptop with a dicey keyboard. You said 5 was an even number. You were trying to include someone who isn't even a government official with a group you don't like. You're comparing apples to oranges with that one.

Maybe your tight ass needs to buy a better laptop if you're going to post stuff. All this garbage you just posted here is an attempt to deflect attention away from your ideas and put the attention on someone else. There doesn't seem to be but a few people that share your political leanings on here. Maybe you're the one that's wrong. I do defend your right to be out of touch with the majority.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe your tight ass needs to buy a better laptop if you're going to post stuff. All this garbage you just posted here is an attempt to deflect attention away from your ideas and put the attention on someone else. There doesn't seem to be but a few people that share your political leanings on here. Maybe you're the one that's wrong. I do defend your right to be out of touch with the majority.

I'm not trying to deflect anything. I've met everything head on and don't plan to stop it because the likes of you says so. There is no garbage in my statements. I don't care how many people here agree or disagree, it's a forum, a place to share thoughts and ideas. It's not about who is right or wrong, and it's not about me buying a new laptop. I'm not out of touch with reality at all. My therapist said so.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Once again more garbage that doesn't amount to a hill of beans, as usual.

It might not amount to a hill of beans to you, but you don't seem very aware. You made a comment about "not my fault" and tried to frame it as something it wasn't. If you can deny that, then go ahead.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Another example of AOC lashing out and making "racist accusations" where there isn't a racial/ethnic discrimination or bias. Its a health/exposure minimization decision. We need look no further than Gov, State, Sport, Cruise Line and Airline directed measures; but your a racists if you avoid Chinese resturants! I bet the "China Towns" in NYC, San Fran and others are tourist ghost towns too.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/aoc-chinese-restaurants-racism-coronavirus

Top Bottom