Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCorrado View Post
    I went and was told to buy a table if I wanted to sell any of my guns there by a shriner. That was a first time I've ever encountered that at a show.
    I was walking around with two rifles I brought to sell or trade and had some Hadji ask me if I was a vendor. Once I said no, he moved right along. Why would he even ask to begin with? Never had that happen there before.

"A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day At Work"

45 ACP
    I had a good experience. I sold several near my asking price and bought one at a good price. I will be back!

3. 2 Like ccather's Post:

45 ACP
    I thought it was odd too but I guess it was because there were so many empty tables and the shriners were missing out on revenue from them. It is what it is. I didn't see much buying or selling happening while I was there. Too much crap and not enough guns in my opinion.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Benjamin Franklin

Was expecting a little more myself. Walked out with 2 AK mags for 25 bucks. Add the door fee of 8 and they were 16.50 each. No different then buying online. Won't keep me from going back. Didn't see Sawman trying to pawn his shirts off. Maybe next time..

45 ACP
    I was hoping to find some AK mags but only saw a painted Chinese 30rd. Meh. Hard to find anything AK here. No screaming deals on Milsurps either.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Benjamin Franklin

The table by the door, dude wanted 30 for that thing...

45 ACP
    Yup, which isn't even a great price if it wasn't painted. He's had some cool surplus rifles in the past for decent prices. Not sure what his name is but I've bought a few things from him before.

45 ACP
    You know, a wild ass thought, before going to a show like that you fellows that are bringing something to sell and you fellows looking to purchase items may say so and tell the price you are wanting, and the time you will be there.

So often it seems these shows are more Blind mans bluff.. with complaints afterwards .