• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    In the past I've said that nothing surprises me when it comes to Dems and gun control. I may have to eat my words on this one - I am speechless!

The Dems want a universal background check, however, if during the background check it is determined that the individual is a "illegal immigrant" than ICE cannot be notified.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opi...alert-ice-illegals-fail-gun-background-checks

Our poor country!!!!

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It sounded fair until that last part. And it may still be good as it is, maybe there won't be an ICE any longer since idiots want to abolish it too. Who knows,

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It sounded fair until that last part. And it may still be good as it is, maybe there won't be an ICE any longer since idiots want to abolish it too. Who knows,

Tell the antigunners we will abolish ice for you in return for abolishing all guns laws.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Illegal Entry the first time is a misdemeanor, second time is a felony. Since most deported illegal aliens return, Dems want Felony crimes and misdermeanors ignored. Yes, the party of lawlessness wants more gun control!

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Forget the ICE and immigration red-herring:

"Universal background checks" = government owning a piece of every gun transaction. Period.

This enables sweeping follow-ups like:
    - fee increases to access the NICS (that $200 tax stamp for NFA items was INTENDED to be cost-prohibitive back then)
    - registration of each transaction (not difficult to be creative with the wording but accomplish the same result)
    - prohibitive inclusion of non-judicial disqualifying criteria like being on a No-Fly List, or a victim of an ACCUSATION of wrong-doing, etc. No due-process, but denial of firearms is the result.
    - Failure to comply with these Unconstitutional policies results in IMPRISONMENT.

No compromise on this, like most proposed "gun safety" BS.

ANYONE who supports this BS is supporting the downfall of the Nation.

You want less gun-crime?
    - Punish those use a gun in a crime.
    - Punish those who steal firearms.
    - Allow law-abiding Citizens to carry in more places.
    - Encourage firearm activities in the public venues: fairs, school sports, etc.
    - Teach kids in school about guns. We already have questionable Sex Ed classes; why not de-mystify firearms?
    - Stop making the 2nd Amendment a target. A society that values firearms will be more apt to place the blame for gun crime where it actually rests: on the CRIMINAL.

Top Bottom