• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does it bother anyone that they are long past the shelf life of gasoline and still driving around?

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does it bother anyone that they are long past the shelf life of gasoline and still driving around?
    And what's the likelihood of finding a full auto MP5 and a .50 machine gun? How many of these are in N GA for them to get there hands on?

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    And what's the likelihood of finding a full auto MP5 and a .50 machine gun? How many of these are in N GA for them to get there hands on?
    As there are less and less people, there are more weapons available. Any decent LEO agency has MP5s, and any national guard armory will have some M2s. Lots more far fetched stuff in the show than zombies or guns. Much like the gasoline in WD world, I think the story itself is past it's shelf life. IMO, it died with Glenn.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As there are less and less people, there are more weapons available. Any decent LEO agency has MP5s, and any national guard armory will have some M2s. Lots more far fetched stuff in the show than zombies or guns. Much like the gasoline in WD world, I think the story itself is past it's shelf life. IMO, it died with Glenn.

There are a good few places in Georgia they could get the guns and ammo. Reloading setups are probably all over those communities. And as far as the gas, I'm sure they could either treat it or refine crude from the many refinaries in and around the South East. I just don't understand why Rick didn't just kill Neegan and all his LT's while they were all talking too them as sitting ducks during the first assault???? Instead as usual they decided to talk too each other till it was too late! Stop talking and put one through his head. He's armed with a bat ?????

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I mean, they can head shot numerous walking zombies while they are driving, but a couple of dudes standing still giving them a monologue are somehow bulletproof because they have plot armor.

Don't even get me started how a rating corpse can make a perfect bite print through clothing. Or how most people would be invulnerable if they just wore a zip-up jacket, gloves, pants, a scarf, and a motorcycle helmet. Sheets beyond stupid now. They're YEARS into this scenario and are still running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Get a brick of 22 ammo. Get on a roof. Get a few buddies to do the same. It's over.

Jagerslayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I mean, they can head shot numerous walking zombies while they are driving, but a couple of dudes standing still giving them a monologue are somehow bulletproof because they have plot armor.

Don't even get me started how a rating corpse can make a perfect bite print through clothing. Or how most people would be invulnerable if they just wore a zip-up jacket, gloves, pants, a scarf, and a motorcycle helmet. Sheets beyond stupid now. They're YEARS into this scenario and are still running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Get a brick of 22 ammo. Get on a roof. Get a few buddies to do the same. It's over.
    Preach. And now Carl's real dad is pissed that they basically killed him off before his 18th birthday

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Preach. And now Carl's real dad is pissed that they basically killed him off before his 18th birthday
    The actor who plays Carl will be going to school at Auburn, but not sure if he wanted to leave the show for college or do both.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Straight from Chandler at Walker Stalker Con Atlanta a few weeks ago, he is going to Georgia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    As of this time, my senior year in HS, I was most certainly going to West Point, HAHA!
    So we’ll see where he actually goes, fall is a long way off.
    I did Navy Supply Corps School in Athens, beautiful beautiful place, I’d go to UGA over Auburn any day.

Last edited:

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read the comic, and I'm probably a solid 3 seasons ahead of the show...Carl has some major plot lines. There's ZERO reason to kill him off. I thought it was for the actor's personal reasons, but nope. Just the dude running things was like....well, there was a tiny plot hole, and killing Carl closes that....so.... Yeah because killing Morgan WHO ISN'T EVEN IN THE DAMN COMIC couldn't accomplish the same thing. Cheese and Rice.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Reviving this thread.
    I thought the last couple of episodes were great. I didn’t expect it to go down like it did with Eugene sabotaging the ammo. I thought he was too terrified of Negan to do that.
    They should have killed Negan. He will be nothing but trouble.
    Judging from the previews, looks like Maggie and Darrel have gone over the edge.
    Lastly, what was up with that helicopter hovering over the garbage dump a few episodes back? I remember Negan asking about a heliport at the dump a few episodes back. What the heck?
    It will be interesting to see what direction it goes in when it resumes in October.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn’t expect it to go down like it did with Eugene sabotaging the ammo.

Agreed. However it stretches the limits of disbelief, even for a zombie show, that every single gun of the bad guys would be loaded with Eugene's tainted reloads. No one had any previously loaded "good" rounds in their weapons?

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    That was an intense scene for sure.
    The garbage dump lady is 5’11”.
    Check out Maggie in real life. Easy on the eyes.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have not watched a single episode of the walking dead since October unfortunately. I do plan on binge watching everything to get caught up, But I have definitely lost interest.

Westworld now has me hooked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom