• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He hasn't been there very long, so if he's already planning his exit, he's probably got some good reasons. Wonder what those are? If he's truly leaving, he is now freed from worrying about his current career, and can afford to take risk and hurt feelings. Better?

Yeah, I get it. I have no doubt we will hear more from him as far as the dysfunction in DC when he’s out. He really seemed set on the idea of that place not being fixable.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, maybe he'll be able to help organize a change effort, if we last long that change is still possible :tea:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think Tom Petty already did that.....

Personally, I'm still waiting for Gaetz to establish himself as his own man vs. just telling everyone he is for and wants everything Trump wants. Makes him appear ignorant and dependent, IMO. Yeah, but he's all we have; I know.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interesting out look, who would you be willing to support?

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interesting out look, who would you be willing to support?

Don't know, honestly. Still looking/hoping for better options. "Team players" are obviously not representing us, Gaetz has pretty much come out and told us he's going to fail at anything meaningful, but would still like to be re-elected...... The best I can hope for I guess, is someone willing to sacrifice themselves for at least one term and do whatever it takes to expose/buck the system. I know someone like that would never be allowed to last/succeed by the establishment, but it could send a message and start a trend, maybe, hopefully, sorta..... Sorry, I don't see a lot of options, can't support any left-leaning agenda, and the agenda bot parties are currently implementing is more left than right. I think to go right enough for my taste, a candidate would have to come from outside, and distance themselves from, the current two parties operating as one. I know that sounds like the impossible third party, but doesn't have to be. Sorry, don't have a real answer, but more of the same doesn't work for me, either.

Top Bottom