• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well, it's come to light the Benchmade's owner supports the Dems. I guess I won't be buying another knife from them since they're now have been added to the list of companies I won't be supporting.
    I don't like the fact that guns that were used in crimes are destroyed. They can be sold to law abiding citizens and support the local PD for gear/training.

overpriced anyway....

off my list now , for sure

plenty of better blades out there for less...

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It’s no wonder the left acheives their goals and we don’t. Our side is so apathetic. When they eventually implement a full ban, our side will happily turn them in so we can get back to sitting on our asses.

Or we’ll do something equally retarded like bury our guns in the ground to hide them.
    I assure you when they come to get mine I won't be handing them over, and it won't be guns getting buried... just because I have a realistic outlook on it doesn't mean me or "our side" is pathetic...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I assure you when they come to get mine I won't be handing them over, and it won't be guns getting buried... just because I have a realistic outlook on it doesn't mean me or "our side" is pathetic...

Oh, you may not be, but rest assured, “our side” has behaved in an impeccably pathetic manner.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just will post this...

imageedit_164_4818737976_720.jpg

I don’t see very many men like that around anymore. I have a hard enough time getting through to people about how the police will absolutely follow orders on confiscation, up to and including kicking your door in and gunning you down.

People are going to have to choose between their “Molon Labe” T-Shirts and their “We Back the Blue” yard signs. Can’t do both when that day comes.

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sure fire flashlight is apparently a commie Democrat donor exclusively. I am getting rid of my Benchmade knives. Sure Fire flashlight is on my boycott list. Since I don’t own one

lonesouth

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    anyone getting rid of a benchmade morpho or other drop point balisong, I'm happy to help fund your next purchase.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Benchmade to me is like Yeti, overpriced while other companies make just as good products for half the price! I've never owned either and most likely never will!

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK I am cutting up my 3 benchmades and 2 surefires today, tired of not taking a stand

If you're serious then you should instead take them out back and shoot 'em. Avenge those doomed guns in Oregon with a little 'turnabout is fair play' justice. ;)

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Instead of getting rid of your benchmade, just use them to slit your wrists... lol.

Top Bottom