• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    if he was white and blaming 2 blacks, and this happened, the noose would be around his neck, and they would be hunting a tree..

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    First off, I was born and raised in Chicago. Here’s what gets me...when this first happened, it was -29 below zero the day Smollett was attacked. No one, I repeat no one other than a complete fucking moron goes out at 0200 in the morning walking at that cold a temperature to buy a sub sandwhich....which allegedly after he was assulted, he still had in his hand. Second thing...Chicago is 99.9999999 democratic, very very far from ‘MAGA country’, another lie by this turd. I remember first hearing of this alleged hate crime, but didn’t really pay too much attention to it as it just sounded fishy. Now the whole world knows.Whats funny is reading the news still...CNN’s Van Jones claims even after Smollett was arrested for false statement/report, that he is the modern version of Jackie Robinson of baseball fame ( who really did have to face racism back in the day) meaning he has to ‘fight’ the prejudice of lgbtq bias....hahaha!!!. This is halarious shit...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    First off, I was born and raised in Chicago. Here’s what gets me...when this first happened, it was -29 below zero the day Smollett was attacked. No one, I repeat no one other than a complete fucking moron goes out at 0200 in the morning walking at that cold a temperature to buy a sub sandwhich....which allegedly after he was assulted, he still had in his hand. Second thing...Chicago is 99.9999999 democratic, very very far from ‘MAGA country’, another lie by this turd. I remember first hearing of this alleged hate crime, but didn’t really pay too much attention to it as it just sounded fishy. Now the whole world knows.Whats funny is reading the news still...CNN’s Van Jones claims even after Smollett was arrested for false statement/report, that he is the modern version of Jackie Robinson of baseball fame ( who really did have to face racism back in the day) meaning he has to ‘fight’ the prejudice of lgbtq bias....hahaha!!!. This is halarious shit...

I never heard of this clown until this incident, but as soon as I heard it, I called BS, esp when the noose was still around his neck 45 minutes later...then when he refused to give his phone up, that was it...

unicorn story...

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, EMPIRE fired him. That's a good start.
    PD is prosecuting, that's another.
    Now someone needs to file the appropriate Federal Charges and nail him for a Hate Crime.

Guys were talking about this at work the first day it hit the news,
    I told 'em, "It's all BS, real racists ain't gonna threaten, they kill.
    If they tie a rope around someone's neck, the next stop for them is a morgue...
    if the body is found at all. Besides, that was a target-rich environment...
    an entire Gay Club, mostly black men in it...chances are far higher that
    they would have chained the doors and set the whole club on fire for the Trifecta ;)"

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    LMFAO, ole Jesse got hit with Grand Jury indictments on 16 Felony Charges.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Attorneys for Smollett say Charges (16 Counts from Grand Jury) against Jessis Smollett have been Nolle Prosequil (DROPPED) during an Emergency Hearing this morning. The reason(s) for this action have not been given. Did both paid for thuggies change there testimony? Possibly a deferral not to prosecute for whatever reason (act of mercy, give person a second chance or political decision). Unusual too is all Records are sealed and that is always to protect some Parties interests. Smolelett also forfeited his $10K Bond, Why if he is innocent: oh, droped doesn't equal innocent. Smollett's Attorney also said the two thuggies are still Suspects! Really?

What next? CPD could charge original or new suspects (active criminal case), No further action by CPD. Feds can Charge for fraud for possible fake threat letter or Charge whoever sent the letter. Smollett will probably sue Fox to get acting job back or compensation for being fired.

Well, after all it is Chicago. This reminds me of the Federal Case of Voter intimidation by two black men with clubs who stood in fornt of the doors of a polling location. Both took a Guilty Plea Deal (slam dunk) before Sentencing, Obama/Holder's DOJ dropped the Charges!

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did both paid for thuggies change there testimony?
    Or maybe those two brothers from Africa who attacked Smollet were actually racist Trump supporters after all.:rolleyes:

29gfygj.jpg

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    i'm shocked..

flabbergasted actually..

really

DUDE............. Its In CHICAGO..................... What did you expect? .......................... Tragically HILLARIOUS......... DemncRats...............DemoncRats..... Just how they roll... NEVER GIVE UP THE CON

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sniff, Sniff, Sniff....... tell tale signs of clinton Get Out of Jail Free Card. Celebs anc Politicians only, common folks get slammed.

You know the Head Prosecuter and Michelle Obama had a phone conversation on this, caused Procecuter to recuse herself.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The cops,the prosecuters,all others involved in putting together this case should demand answers.
    The taxpayers should demand a return of ALL money spent.
    I noticed CNN was very quick to start their "innocent until proven guilty" whine. Where were they for Kavanaugh ??
    Guilty even after proven innocent . . . that's where.
    I know this country has alot more to worry about than this one dumbass negro,but this shit just makes me sick. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At this point I have zero faith in justice ever being served....I have a feeling the sh*ts going to hit the fan in my life time.

Top Bottom