• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good thing for them there were no deadly bump-stocks for them to steal, the judge probably would of set no bail.:rolleyes:

...Denel Land Systems machine guns; Mauser rifles, Glock pistols; Sauer & Sohn rifles and Advanced Armament silencers....

Both men were released on their own recognizance, though U.S. Magistrate Judge Nancy Koppe restricted them from possessing weapons while out of custody.

Men Arrested for Stealing Machine Guns And Silencers From SHOT

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    They gonna spend some time in a federal prison I'd imagine...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cretins for sure. Likely these guys have been pilfering things for years and had no ideal of the scrutiny that stealing NFA items calls down from the ATF and others.

https://www.fox5vegas.com/news/two-...cle_cc266a34-307b-11e9-8e7c-f3b74d9c6135.html
    LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- Two Las Vegas men were charged on Wednesday with stealing more than 60 firearms during the Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show in January, court records show.

During the SHOT Show, Eduardo Limon, 28, and Jamikko Foster, 27, worked as forklift operators stole 65 firearms, including machine guns and silencers.

According to a criminal complaint, both men are facing federal charges possession of a stolen firearm and possession of an unregistered firearm. Federal prosecutors said Foster was facing additional charges of theft of a firearm from a Federal Firearms Licensee and unlawful possession of a machine gun.

Limon and Foster were both released based on their own recognizance, but were restricted from possessing weapons while out of custody, as ordered by U.S. Magistrate Judge Nancy Koppe.

Between Jan. 20 - 29, Foster and Limon stole from Remington Arms, Blaser USA, LKCI and Legacy Sports International, federal prosecutors said.

The list of weapons and accessories Foster and Limon stole included:

Glock pistols
    Advanced Armament silencers
    Sauer & Sons rifles
    Remington machine guns, rifles and pistols

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While looking a source for the shot show thieves I ran across this.

Illinois may make gun buyers show their social media accounts to police to get a gun license
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/08/us/illinois-social-media-gun-law-trnd/index.html
    Illinois state Rep. Daniel Didech introduced the bill and told CNN that "the Parkland kids played a big role" in inspiring him to pursue the measure. He felt he and other lawmakers were taking a more proactive approach to preventing gun tragedies rather than only acting in the immediate aftermath of a mass shooting.
    "Everybody's demanding that we take action before the next mass shooting event," Didech said. "It's turned into a grassroots movement."

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They stole 3 machineguns, 36 suppressors and 26 firearms. Caught red handed with the stolen property. No Bail. No they were not held without bail: they were released on their own recognizance! The Judge did restrict them from firearms while firearms while awaiting Trial. If the fact that it was MGs, Sups and firearms didn't cue a high Bail requirement based on the Counts and potential punishment, I guess grand theft automatically comes with a get out of jail free card in Her Court. I just can't help but compare this to other Cases/Charges the BATFE has announced with great fanfare!

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I find it quite shocking that they were released on their own cognizance....those are some pretty hefty weapons violations. An informed thief knows that if they steal firearms, there are mandatory prison sentences....only the dumb thieves steal guns. Given my understanding of that, maybe its wrong, the release without bail doesn't make sense....so when things don't make sense, it is because I'm wrestling with a contradiction and the underlying premises are faulty and wrong...what am I missing?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

So... they didn't catch them with security cam footage of the loading docks, or entryways. They caught them being idiots, trying to buy firing pins locally. Got it.

This is the law enforcement detective work equivalent of posting Lost Dog signs. They got lucky.

And the libtards still don't understand how criminals will find a way to steal guns...

//sarcasm font// Gee, if only there was a law making it a crime to steal guns, then this never would've happened. Must be a good time to require registration of firing pins, since they're just "accessories"...

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So... they didn't catch them with security cam footage of the loading docks, or entryways. They caught them being idiots, trying to buy firing pins locally. Got it.

This is the law enforcement detective work equivalent of posting Lost Dog signs. They got lucky.

And the libtards still don't understand how criminals will find a way to steal guns...

//sarcasm font// Gee, if only there was a law making it a crime to steal guns, then this never would've happened. Must be a good time to require registration of firing pins, since they're just "accessories"...

On the upside, current school teaching being what it is...
    they're producing a LOT of freaking morons which are
    easily caught because they are so incredibly dumb :)

I used to think the "Stainless Steel Rat" series by
    Harry Harrison should have been required HS reading.
    Now I'm kinda glad it ain't...Dumb Crook News is my
    favorite segment of the John Boy & Billy radio show!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    There is most always some dumbass that writes his "this is a stickup" note on back of his electric or water bill. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom