• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I asked Seller Gunner061105 the quoted question about his 37mm Launcher with 12ga Adapter his posted For Sale:

Is it correct to state its a signaling/smoke device and not a firearm or destructive device? And use of standard 12ga lead projectile shells would be illegal or possibly dangerous?

Thanks,
    M79 Thumper Lover

His Reply was:
    You can state whatever you want. The owner is responsible for the safe an and legal operation of the device... I didn’t take anyone on this forum to raise and last time I checked I don’t have any children out there. I don’t care if you buy it, melt it down and cast figurines out of it. If you read the post you would see that I received this as part of a trade, have no interest in it other that using it as currency to obtain something I do want... The extent of my research was to place a value on the thing and answer any questions about it a serious buyer may have. If your not interested in purchasing, and have no questions why are you bothering me? Please be a troll somewhere else. PS Google has the information you provided and way more so if people cant do a little research they shouldn’t be on here “playing” because none of the things in this section are toys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My question was clearly for clarification on the Classification of the Item and Use (12 ga adapter?). You can judge his response for yourselves. Based on his Response, I was no longer interested in purchasing the Items. I will never buy from nor sell anything to Gunner061105.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gunner061105
    You are more than welcome to express your side of our Seller and potential Buyer interaction. My decades old experience with an M79 got my interest in your Items but your clairvoyance as to my knowledge of your specific items falls short of your claims. Your words speak volumes about you and there is absolutely nothing I can add to diminish your character that you have not already provided.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I was a bit surprised at the rudeness of the response...but maybe his cornflakes got pissed in that morning

edit;

this is coming from someone who is a bit rude too..., but I know when to act like I gots manners

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    he would kiss and tell.... no thanks

the internet reminds me of the bar scene in the first starwars...

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    A Valentine's Day Bromance gone bad. Just kiss and make up!!

You have motivated me! Im a Christian man and I should not act this way. I am however a sinner damned to hell if it were not for the grace of Jesus Christ. I apologize for my words. I still have doubts that I misunderstood the original message but, Either way I did handle the situation wrong. I know I’m forgiven by all that matter so I’m good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I think gunner is the only one who needs therapy... seems a bit unhinged.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    a man who makes a hasty response, but does a fast retreat when he sees he is going the wrong direction, is much wiser than a man who has a hasty response, realizes it, but keeps on going the wrong way and arguing with the signs going the other way...

:pray2:

Last edited:

DangDang

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Meet with Gunner061105 (seller) a few weeks ago to buy a firearm. Brand new perfect condition. Nice guy. Quick easy transaction.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since there is no "Edit function" on Buyer/Seller Reviews Threads, I could not update within Post #1.

Gunner0601105 and I have addressed our communication issues and resolved them. As such, I recommend no negative weight be considered regarding Post#1. Other Reviewer comments for Gunner 061105 have been favorable and I support those positions.

archer-1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had a transaction with Gunner061105. The communication was good, the meet up was on time and the item was as stated in his post. Would gladly do business with him again.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom