37mm Launcher w/37mm to 12 gauge converter(Pensacola)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I used to have one of these that mounted on a standard AR-15, replaced the forward handguard kinda like an M-203. It was fun to take out of the case at the range and watch peoples eyes go wide. Sold it along with the AR it was mounted to, fun to fire the couple of marker rounds I got when I bought it, as well as the parachute flares. Got kicked out of Styx River Shooting Center for that thing. Wished I'd had the 12g adapter back then, woulda been a lot cooler.

GLWS!

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    None at all. I hate selling anything firearm related. Much prefer trade because then I'm not down a firearm. If I get cash, then there's always something I need more than a new gun. Tires, phone, etc.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is it correct to state its a signaling/smoke device and not a firearm or destructive device? And use of standard 12ga lead projectile shells would be illegal or possibly dangerous?

Thanks,
    M79 Thumper Lover

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can state whatever you want. The owner is responsible for the safe an and legal operation of the device... I didn’t take anyone on this forum to raise and last time I checked I don’t have any children out there. I don’t care if you buy it, melt it down and cast figurines out of it. If you read the post you would see that I received this as part of a trade, have no interest in it other that using it as currency to obtain something I do want... The extent of my research was to place a value on the thing and answer any questions about it a serious buyer may have. If your not interested in purchasing, and have no questions why are you bothering me? Please be a troll somewhere else. PS Google has the information you provided and way more so if people cant do a little research they shouldn’t be on here “playing” because none of the things in this section are toys!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF? I asked simple questions for clarification on Classification and use of an item YOU posted for Sale. That's a normal part of buyer/seller interaction. Based on your response, I'm no longer interested and you probably know what I think you can do with it.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Locking it down... Ill keep it for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom