• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Just want to start off and say that I’ve been around here for a few years, mostly just a lurker, but I have learned a lot from members here. I’ve just recently started communicating with other members and it’s been nice to have like minded people to talk and learn from.
    Now to what the post is about, I traded an item with JJ (oneshot) the other day. I drove out to see him and trade, what I wasn’t expecting is for JJ to open his shop and show me and my wife around. Show us his beautiful range and to let myself and the wife look through his collection. We were blown away at how nice and welcoming he was and the wealth of knowledge he has stored in his brain. He graciously allowed my wife to shoot a magazine through his M1 carbine and she absolutely loved it. Thanks to JJ Now I have to save to find her one she loved it so much. I want to say thank you again to him for giving us the opportunity to come out and visit and for his hospitality. I look forward to coming out again and “chewing the fat” with him again. my wife who has always been into firearms, after meeting JJ and his vast amount of knowledge is now talking about seeing if JJ might give her a CCW class. That to me was worth the drive. Thanks GCGF and To JJ (oneshot)

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    JJ, as you know, I don't need a ccw class. However, I've heard stories about your classes, as so I would like to attend one also. Please PM me with your next date and price.

Top Bottom