• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been to 3 Buc-ees and all 3 have squeaky clean restrooms and you can buy M&M's by the POUND! Lots of good eats. Seems like they had gas out front too.

Pudge

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Robertsdale, AL gun show is again this weekend. Reading through the comments here I'm trying to decide if its worth the drive from Crestview. I do enjoy perusing firearms whenever I get the chance but hate to make the drive if there isn't much worth going for. I do know the guy with all the Glock and lone wolf parts will be there but not sure what else.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Robertsdale, AL gun show is again this weekend. Reading through the comments here I'm trying to decide if its worth the drive from Crestview. I do enjoy perusing firearms whenever I get the chance but hate to make the drive if there isn't much worth going for. I do know the guy with all the Glock and lone wolf parts will be there but not sure what else.
    who going to be there with all the Glock parts.

Pudge

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    A guy from Gun Goodies (a lone wolf parts distributor) who installs parts while you wait if you want.

Pudge

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Made the trip to the show today. Honestly didn't think it was too bad. Nothing I was looking for but lots of items. There was a good variety of new firearms, collectors firearms, odd firearms, lots of pieces and parts for glocks and ARs. Fair amounts of hard to find/oddball ammo. $8 admission. Lots of friendly vendors and patrons, good atmosphere.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Had some reloading consumables. Bought a box of bullets,some cleaning supplies,and came close to picking up another bbl for my Encore. The guy wanted just a little too much.
    Best vendors of any show IMO. Some great looking blades also. --- SAWMAN

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had some reloading consumables. Bought a box of bullets,some cleaning supplies,and came close to picking up another bbl for my Encore. The guy wanted just a little too much.
    What time was you there tell me I miss out on a hand shake. I was there at 9 til about 10am.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was there at 9 till about 10:30. I was walking around with my 586- 8 inch .357. I picked up a charter arms survival .22 ( just like the Henry) for $100.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I got there at about 0930-0945. When I walked in the front door I went around to the left. When I got down there aways I saw a vendor that I hadn't seen in several years so I stopped to talk old times with him for about a half hour or so.
    All in all . . . great show. Really wish that they would raise the admission price though. It would to keep out all the riff-raff. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got there at about 0930-0945. When I walked in the front door I went around to the left. When I got down there aways I saw a vendor that I hadn't seen in several years so I stopped to talk old times with him for about a half hour or so.
    All in all . . . great show. Really wish that thry would raise the admission price though. It would to keep out all the riff-raff. --- SAWMAN

Ok I had on a black golf shirt and had to Ar lower with me and I had on a black Astro baseball cap.

9mm

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ll be there tomorrow, 5’ 10” 35lbs over weight, balding and have some type of cammo clothing on, you can’t miss me. :usa2::usa2::usa2:

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ll be there tomorrow, 5’ 10” 35lbs over weight, balding and have some type of cammo clothing on, you can’t miss me. :usa2::usa2::usa2:
    Ok cool I’ll be at work headed to Atlanta. You should get some good deals with it being the last day.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

close to picking up another bbl for my Encore. The guy wanted just a little too much.

Sawman, which caliber and barrel spec's r u looking for?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I was/am looking for something that I can do a Ackley Improved with. Or possibly a bbl from EA Brown or Match Grade Machine. Could do a 375JDJ. Had one years ago. Great chambering,great killer.
    Want a heavy contour. About .800" at the muzzle would be good. Fluted even better but not mandatory. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom