• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    If anyone knows how to contact Vastava via telephone, please let me know. I have not heard from him in five days and have been waiting to meet up with him to buy a pistol. He said his father passed away last week (Monday night or Tuesday morning) and is taking some time to take care of some affairs, but he told me on Tuesday that he should be back in town in a couple days. That would have been Thursday. I have tried to contact him via PMs and e-mail with no replies. Please PM me if you have his phone number. Thanks.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With his Dad passing, he may need a bit more time before dealing with non-family members...
    When one's Father dies, it can take a couple days for it to really hit...and it hits like a motherbleeper.
    If the Family isn't handling it well, or if they are not very close-knit, all sorts of side problems pop up.
    And that's not even figuring in funeral planning and all that goes with that.

I'd say, be cool, relax, and give him a bit more time...patience when dealing with bereavement
    is probably the best thing anyone can have to help them get back to normal life :)

For example, my sister went straight up into theft mode, scarfed up all the insurance money
    by means of a Power Of Attourney she had Mom sign while she was high as a kite on Meds
    during her final stage of cancer & deleted the beneficiaries except her, conned my uncles into
    paying for the funeral saying she was broke , then she took all the money they had put into an
    account for Mom to live on from the sale of our Grandparent's home, instead of it going
    back to them as it should have, and she works for the bleeping ECSO as an investigator...
    Ya never know how folks will act once someone dies...sometimes their worst side comes out.
    Things can go from normal to completely screwed up & ugly in hours.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    With his Dad passing, he may need a bit more time before dealing with non-family members...
    When one's Father dies, it can take a couple days for it to really hit...and it hits like a motherbleeper.
    If the Family isn't handling it well, or if they are not very close-knit, all sorts of side problems pop up.
    And that's not even figuring in funeral planning and all that goes with that.

I'd say, be cool, relax, and give him a bit more time...patience when dealing with bereavement
    is probably the best thing anyone can have to help them get back to normal life :)

For example, my sister went straight up into theft mode, scarfed up all the insurance money
    by means of a Power Of Attourney she had Mom sign while she was high as a kite on Meds
    during her final stage of cancer & deleted the beneficiaries except her, conned my uncles into
    paying for the funeral saying she was broke , then she took all the money they had put into an
    account for Mom to live on from the sale of our Grandparent's home, instead of it going
    back to them as it should have, and she works for the bleeping ECSO as an investigator...
    Ya never know how folks will act once someone dies...sometimes their worst side comes out.
    Things can go from normal to completely screwed up & ugly in hours.

This is sad but true. You really see what someone is like when there is money involved. When my parents passed my sister turned into a court case that as my attorney said "This is a case you learn about in law school but never see in real life" Needless to say I do not have much interaction with her.

Idoono

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Father-in-law came home to find his mother had shot herself with his 44. The police thought he had shot her and while he was being questioned one of the wives sister was sneaking in the back door. She walked by her dead grandmother to her grandmother’s room and helped herself to the jewelry. One of the officers on scene caught her and walked her out to have her Dad identity her and told him what she was doing. It’s been years and she still wonders why her dad doesn’t have much to do with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom