Please reply by conversation.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ItemGlock 23 Gen 4 for sale

Contact InfoPM here or (850)982-6461 call or text

Price$450

Item DescriptionGlock 23 in excellent condition with three (3) mags and all the stuff in the case. Very lightly used. Selling for a friend so text me for pics.

macdaddy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do sometinmes …..maybe 6 times so far but in your case where you are seller for owner usually those situations involve markups ..thanks

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do sometinmes …..maybe 6 times so far but in your case where you are seller for owner usually those situations involve markups ..thanks

If you are saying I'm marking up my friend's gun so I can make money, you better have some good proof of that. Since I know you don't have that proof, I think it would be best if you communicate with me via PM if you have something to say. The better idea is that you not contact me again unless it's to apologize. I don't like dealing with low baller cheapskates anyway.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds like someone wanted to ask what the bottom dollar your friend your helping out would take on a full package Glock 23 ? And worded it all the wrong way,,,,,,,,,,, I firearm is worth what a fella wanting it would pay to own that said firearm,,,, So marking up is for Retail.. In here we just puta price we would like to get and let the members say the will take it,,or make reasonable offers. (( LowRiderRed ,, GLWS )) olecarver

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds like someone wanted to ask what the bottom dollar your friend your helping out would take on a full package Glock 23 ? And worded it all the wrong way,,,,,,,,,,, I firearm is worth what a fella wanting it would pay to own that said firearm,,,, So marking up is for Retail.. In here we just puta price we would like to get and let the members say the will take it,,or make reasonable offers. (( LowRiderRed ,, GLWS )) olecarver

I understand how things are bought and sold. This guy is inferring that I pulled a dirty trick and I'm trying to make money off my friend's gun. Nothing could be further from the truth. The fact is he low balled the gun in a PM and then wanted to make an issue of it here on the Forum by attacking my credibility. That won't go unchallenged. Ever.

Jjh343

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Low rider Red! Either way the package is worth what your asking for it! Sometimes we just have to ignore people! This is a great forum if we can just keep it friendly! If we’re talking about firearms hopefully we are all adults! Oldcarver is 100% correct! Good luck with your sale

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Low rider Red! Either way the package is worth what your asking for it! Sometimes we just have to ignore people! This is a great forum if we can just keep it friendly! If we’re talking about firearms hopefully we are all adults! Oldcarver is 100% correct! Good luck with your sale

I agree, especially with the Olecarver being a good guy. We've done a trade before and I really enjoyed meeting him and his son. I won't go into detail about the PM I received concerning this gun because only half the conversation is mine. The other half belongs to macdaddy and I wouldn't quote it without his permission. I've bought and sold plenty of stuff here and never really had a serious issue. Thanks for your interest.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I, for one, think its time for the moderators to step in and clean up this thread, and explain to macdaddy the rules regarding for sale threads.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I, for one, think its time for the moderators to step in and clean up this thread, and explain to macdaddy the rules regarding for sale threads.

I agree. I doubt they will do it.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Anyone who keeps an eye on here and armslist knows there are people who try and flip things between the two. Sometimes they’re so lazy they don’t take their own pictures,
    Yet this is the posting that gets called out?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Members online

Top Bottom