• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have these two pistols and I been flipping coins to see if I want to make them e.d.c pistols or collector item. Just wanted some opinion before I put my on personal touch on them.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would make them EDC guns. I don't see Glocks as collectibles.
    I feel like they are collector item. Cause they like a Chevy pickup you can get parts and customize them and they work. But I do think I’m glock fanboy sometime.lol

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    there are more parts available commercially for the Gen 3 and the Gen 3 are extremely common.

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree with kaufdrop. I like the Gen II as well. I have a 19 and 21 that still use for competition, shot thousands of rounds and never had an issue with them.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hands down the Gen 2 Glock 19 is my favorite Glock . I am pretty sure I have had every 9mm and .45 in every Gen that they offered in the past. I still own 2 of them and would never sell them off. Shoot the crap out of it

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hands down the Gen 2 Glock 19 is my favorite Glock . I am pretty sure I have had every 9mm and .45 in every Gen that they offered in the past. I still own 2 of them and would never sell them off. Shoot the crap out of it
    I don’t plan on selling them anytime soon. I’ll get rid of something esle first and I’m shoot and carry them both.

RevSteve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Great EDC pistol. I don’t ever see the Gen 2 being collectors. Now the Gen 1s are becoming more collectible if they are in box. Maybe maybe one day the very early Gen 2 19s May get a higher premium but not substantial

bowserb

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes. Absolutely collectibles. Clean them, lube them, and put them in the garage with your collectible Toyota Corolla. Kidding of course, there are so many G17 and G19's of every version, I can't imagine they'll be worth anything more than "used Glocks" in your lifetime. And as for your kids and grandkids, if true to form for the next generations, they're probably liberals anyway and won't want them.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great EDC pistol. I don’t ever see the Gen 2 being collectors. Now the Gen 1s are becoming more collectible if they are in box. Maybe maybe one day the very early Gen 2 19s May get a higher premium but not substantial

The 17 didn’t come with a box but the 19 did. But I carry the 17 some already. I call them my plastic 1911.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes. Absolutely collectibles. Clean them, lube them, and put them in the garage with your collectible Toyota Corolla. Kidding of course, there are so many G17 and G19's of every version, I can't imagine they'll be worth anything more than "used Glocks" in your lifetime. And as for your kids and grandkids, if true to form for the next generations, they're probably liberals anyway and won't want them.
    Toyota been holding value.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm more of a "ain't real trusting of plastic" type...got a Gen 3.5 & am probably about to trade it in on a Gen 5.
    Plastic degrades over time. Keep it in a hot car on occasion and it degrades faster.
    So it's either shoot the stuffings out of 'em until it wears out, or trade 'em up occasionally :)

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm more of a "ain't real trusting of plastic" type...got a Gen 3.5 & am probably about to trade it in on a Gen 5.
    Plastic degrades over time. Keep it in a hot car on occasion and it degrades faster.
    So it's either shoot the stuffings out of 'em until it wears out, or trade 'em up occasionally :)
    I like gen 3 & 5. The only plastic I thought you could wear out is a credit card lol.

Top Bottom