• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Up for sale or trade is a hard to find Rohrbaugh R9 pistol. This is a cool little gun, very well made and is chambered in 9mm. It is arguably the smallest and most easily concealed 9mm in existense. It was Shooting Illustrated magazine's pistol of the year in 2005. I am the second owner of this firearm and do not have the box, documents or anything other than the pistol and magazine. I will include a small aftermarket case that I use to house the gun now. It is in very very good overall condition, fires and functions perfectly and shows minimal signs of wear. The frame and slide are perfect, as is the internals and the action is tight and smooth. The only noticeable flaw would be some handling marks on the grips, which is to be expected. It is a fun gun to shoot, recoil is very manageable and it is pretty accurate for the size. This is a VERY well made pistol not your average pocket gun and if you check Gunbroker you will quickly find that this is one a hell of a deal.

Will trade for:
    I would much rather have cash for this item but will entertain interesting cash offers. My collection is pretty extensive and I am very picky when it comes to trade offers. I do not need any shotguns or hunting rifles of any sort as I do not hunt. I prefer military / tactical type, high quality and value firearms and can add cash as needed to mae a deal work out. I like out of the ordinary and hard fo find stuff, not your run of the mill Glock or Shield. I will also entertain non-firearm items but again, I do not need junk or fixer-uppers, I prefer high-end stuff.

Price: $600

Attachments

• IMG_4518.jpg
      IMG_4518.jpg
      510.3 KB · Views: 399
    • IMG_4519.jpg
      IMG_4519.jpg
      584 KB · Views: 402
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom