• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Up for sale or trade is this Bauer Firearms 25 ACP. This is a neat little pocket gun in all stainless. I took this in trade a while back and just have no use for it. It is in perfect condition overall, the finish is very good, no scratches or blemishes. The action is tight and everything seems to be in perfect working order, although i have not personally fired this gun. It includes the pistol, one mag, approximately 50-75 rounds of assorted ammo and a small carry case for it. This is an extremely compact pistol that is easily concealed almost anywhere. It would make a fine addition to anyone's collection and it needs a new home.

I would much rather have cash for this item but will entertain interesting cash offers. My collection is pretty extensive and I am very picky when it comes to trade offers. I do not need any shotguns or hunting rifles of any sort as I do not hunt. I prefer military / tactical type, high quality and value firearms and can add cash as needed to mae a deal work out. I like out of the ordinary and hard fo find stuff, not your run of the mill Glock or Shield. I will also entertain non-firearm items but again, I do not need junk or fixer-uppers, I prefer high-end stuff.

Price: $250

Attachments

• IMG_4516.jpg
      IMG_4516.jpg
      504.5 KB · Views: 289
    • IMG_4517.jpg
      IMG_4517.jpg
      564.1 KB · Views: 286
    Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It’s an American made copy of the Baby Browning
    I don’t know if the mags are interchangeable maybe the OP knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Thanks MarkS, I appreciate the help. I am not sure whether the original mags are interchangeable either. I will do some research and see what I can find out.

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Although I have found opinions on both sides of the question I would say that the magazines are not 100% interchangeable. At least from my limited research on this they are basically the same visually but the Bauer mags don't work well in the Browning. From what I gather they are meant to be identical but some Bauer mags are not made to the tolerances of the Browning and without some shaving or grinding they have a tendency to get stuck. I found a few posters that claim they worked with no problems but I found just as many that had problems without modification. As far as Browning mags in the Bauer, I didn't find much to offer on that.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Web search shows Triple K lists mags for the Bauer and BB under different part numbers. Bauer specific mags are listed by several Web Vendors. Parts are listed by the major parts clearing businesses.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom