• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Now that I read it the title isn't really what I need help with, I realize this isn't going to be covered under a warranty but wanted some advise or previous experiences with Benelli in having a firearm repaired back to factory specs.

I just bought a damaged Benelli MP95E "Atlanta" in 32 wadcutter. The trigger guard and magwell are both damaged as if dropped and it will not go into battery. There is also a piece on top that is not attached. I literally just got home with this and have done zero research and will update as things progress. Long story short, while being 100% legitimate this was a do it now or leave it deal and I jumped on it with no time to research properly. Neat gun to say the least and it was bought at a very good price so I am hoping to have it repaired at the factory but am worried being that it is an odd duck Benelli handgun. I haven't found much on the interwebs so far. I am curious as to everyone's experiences with Benelli, any warranty experiences and what they are. Also if there happens to be a Benelli MP95E or 32 wadcutter expert on the forum, I sure could use one as I know zero about the gun or caliber. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4582.jpg
      IMG_4582.jpg
      423.9 KB · Views: 126
    • IMG_4584.jpg
      IMG_4584.jpg
      457.5 KB · Views: 130
    • IMG_4577.jpg
      IMG_4577.jpg
      486.8 KB · Views: 125
    • IMG_4586.jpg
      IMG_4586.jpg
      558.4 KB · Views: 124
    • IMG_4576.jpg
      IMG_4576.jpg
      489.5 KB · Views: 125
    Last edited:

boatbum101

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Larry Carter was the Benelli guru but he passed away a few months ago . I'd say join the Bullseye-L forum it's free & post ?'s with pics & pretty sure someone can help . Same deal with Target Talk it actually has larger member base with many foreign Olympic / Int'l shooters . As Benelli is an Italian gun & is made for 25m Int'l match shooting Target Talk might be your best bet . 32 S&W is a royal PITA to reload & extremely picky ammo wise . Powder charges between 1.0 - 2.0grs . Not many powder measures can throw such small charges with repeatable accuracy . Not many Bullseye shooters mess with the 32 because of above reasons & since the Euro pistols are made for 25m shooting barrel twist rates are too slow for 50yd shooting . Hope this helps . Andy

boatbum101

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Larry's estate is tied up while family is exploring their options . He was the sole importer of Benelli pistols & the only 'smith that worked on them pretty much . If he had parts you need in inventory whoever buys his inventory will wind up with them . I do know that he literally had to beg Benelli to keep him supplied with parts . Emails to them in Italy go unanswered & they're only interested in making shotguns . Sorry I wish I had better news . Personally I'd hunt down the seller & beat him with it until he coughed up a refund .

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can download the full owners manualmat link, just select the model.
    http://eaacorp.com/owners-manuals

EAA may also be a source for parts or service. Some parts may be compatible with the MP90.

Reading the OPs/buyers comments, he was aware of the pistols issues just not the difficulties in remediating them. The seller may not have tried to have it repaired nor mentioned it if he did. OP clearly expressed that he knew he was jumpng on this without thorough research and took a chance based on the price.

There is a chance that a bigger gun parts clearing house swept up available parts for resale.
    Good luck

Top Bottom