Please reply by conversation.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Gulf Breeze, FL 32563

Contact by PM here.

Factory-Fresh Polymer 80, PF940v2 80% full-Size frame kit for Glock 17, 22, 24, 34, 35, etc. (I don't know all the glock model numbers). Can be built as a full-size 9mm, .357 Sig or .40 S&W. Kit comes complete with everything needed: 80% frame, locking block, slide rail system, end mill & drill bits.

Included is a (normally sold separately) lower parts kit to complete the finished frame (9mm ejector is installed but can be changed if needed for your build). The lower parts are new but were installed into a frame then disassembled once.

Instructions for (pretty easy) completletion can be found in many youtube videos and the Polymer 80 website. $150
    P80-Kit.jpg

Attachments

• P80-Kit.jpg
      P80-Kit.jpg
      95.7 KB · Views: 129

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any particular reason you have decided not to complete yours. I have read that these have 18 degree angled grips as in the 1911 and not the 22 degree grips found in the stock oem glock. Other than that they seem to yield a product that is functionally identical to the stock oem glock frames.

One in the compact size is more interesting to me. I appreciate being able to see the template/jig that comes with the 80%.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I have already completed...let's just say, more than one. The v2 is so reliable that one (built as a G22) is currently loaded and sitting on my night table next to the bed. I thoroughly enjoyed the hands-on process of completing the frames and building them in various configurations; so much so that when I saw them on sale, I simply bought more of them than was practical. I've already sold a couple and the one here is the last of them.

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have built one and my second one is in shipping right now. The feel of the polymer 80 will make you want to throw rocks at a Glock frame

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    These are fun builds, and reasonable offers will be considered. Don't wait and come in :second: on this one :violin:

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I recently did a 19 size with the aggressive texture grip like that one and man does that thing run nice. I put an RMR slide on it...pictures are here somewhere. I think the main reason I like it so much is the grip angle...it really doesn't fell any different to my .45 carry gun in my hand...and holds 19 :)

fubar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I’m interested can we meet tomorrow around 330 my number 8507976755

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom