• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Do members have to pay extra per visit and if a member brings a guest is there an extra fee charged ??
    Is a membership considered a "family membership" ?? --- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    copied from web page
    Unlimited 12-Month Membership
    $140.00 for 12 months

Unlimited FREE Visits for 12 Months
    INCLUDES Membership for Spouse and All Minor Children Under the Age of 18 Living in the Same Household
    Allows a Maximum of Two Guests per Visit for $10 Guest Fee per Guest

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any info on the possibility of a 600 yd range ??
    Charley Miller keeps talking about it, needs to make another land deal. The current president says 500 yards and he is more of an action pistol shooter than a NRA highpower guy or of the other disciplines that want 600 yards. Charley has a lot of knowledge and knows how to get things done, but he has serious metabolic type illness, wt, diabetes, and related problems. So I hope he can continue to serve the club and just hope for the best for his health.
    Off-topic
    So many people that are into self defense seek weapons and training when the first requirement for life is decent health. I am saying that as I dine on an omega-3 rich diet of Norwegian sea herring and I hate fish. I drastically cut back on wine and dropped my blood pressure down to 118/68.

Last edited:

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    " I drastically cut back on wine and dropped my blood pressure down to 118/68".

I thought wine helped with blood pressure problems? Frommer, I've noticed lots of people that live here say they don't really like fish much which seems odd considering how much we have down here. I will probably have to learn to eat fish as in 10 years all the farting cows will be gone by govt decree.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    " I drastically cut back on wine and dropped my blood pressure down to 118/68".

I thought wine helped with blood pressure problems? Frommer, I've noticed lots of people that live here say they don't really like fish much which seems odd considering how much we have down here. I will probably have to learn to eat fish as in 10 years all the farting cows will be gone by govt decree.
    My doctor claimed there is something in the yeast and I was drinking quite a bit. I used to drink a lot of pop (Soda) and switched to wine and was drinking more than was good for me. BP went down. My BP was really not that bad, but is now a lot better if I can maintain it. Omega-3 are also very good for BP. I was planting to grow muscadines and make wine. I guess that is out now.
    It depends on the kind of fish and how it is cooked. Stay away from fish fried in vegetable based oils. Eat fish from deep ocean waters. Fresh water fish lack the omega-3s in most cases. Free ranged chicken and grass fed cattle are good for you, but expensive.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My doctor claimed there is something in the yeast and I was drinking quite a bit. I used to drink a lot of pop (Soda) and switched to wine and was drinking more than was good for me. BP went down. My BP was really not that bad, but is now a lot better if I can maintain it. Omega-3 are also very good for BP. I was planting to grow muscadines and make wine. I guess that is out now.
    It depends on the kind of fish and how it is cooked. Stay away from fish fried in vegetable based oils. Eat fish from deep ocean waters. Fresh water fish lack the omega-3s in most cases. Free ranged chicken and grass fed cattle are good for you, but expensive.

Crap-looks like I'm gone sooner than later if I have to eat like that. But the weird thing is I do not now and have never had high blood pressure.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Crap-looks like I'm gone sooner than later if I have to eat like that. But the weird thing is I do not now and have never had high blood pressure.
    It depends on a lot of factors. My maternal grandfather likely died because of his diet and smoking, but did so at 93. My mother does eat better and never smoke and is past 100. She has some balance problems when walking and quit driving at 98. Calls Uber on her smart phone when she needs to go somewhere.
    Some people regardless live longer because of their genes.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The fact is we are seeing lot more of metabolic diseases that were not around so much 100 yrs ago. True people live longer now so there is a greater likelihood of developing them. Many now believe that diet is important. A big thing is not only eating the wrong things, but eating too much. Cut back on the refined sugar, food fried in vegetable oil, do not smoke, etc. A genetic component is suggested for groups such as in some native american tribes diabetes is rampant and many think it is due to the diet and lack of exercise.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I know that a lot of clubs make you sign up for NRA membership before you can join the club. Is this the case at ERGC as well? I refuse to give the NRA a single penny of my money as they are absolutely useless. I'm looking to join a gun club and don't want any kind of prerequisites likes this. I can't find anything on the website that states one way or the other. Could a member please clarify this for me please? Thanks. Also, is there any work going on to extend the rifle ranges to more than 100+yards? I read about them buying some extra land and would prefer to join somewhere that has a 400+ yard rifle lane.
    The NRA wastes MILLIONS of dollars every year. As long as I can help it, they'll never get another dime of my money ever again, especially as long as Wayne LaPissAnt has anything to do with the NRA. Good people that aren't fighting mad about it yet just haven't looked into what happened close enough yet

Norm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Today is the first time I’ve read this particular thread, and I’ve been actually very surprised. I think one would be hard pressed to find a regular member that doesn’t agree that LaPierre needs to go . He’s really done some major forking up...or at least that’s what it appears. Do remember though that most info that we get comes from the media. Do you trust the media? Personally, I do not. But that’s neither here nor there.
    Were it not for the NRA, you can bet your entitled ass you would not own an AR15. Or any of that Russian or Chinese junk that folks seem to be so enamored with. Nor would you legally carry a sidearm for personal defense. Be assured you would not be ordering Ammo online. An 80% lower...forget it.
    I remember well when Joe Biden’s favorite phrase was “Saturday Night Special”. Know what that is? He was a senator then,...remember? Any small framed revolver. And Joe wanted oh so bad to ban them. In steps the NRA, and that shit was shut down.
    Any magazine over about 5 rounds,...forget it, if not for the NRA.
    An M1A, I doubt it...weapon of war.
    That super accurate 308 or Creedmore that’ll reach out there with accuracy that makes a gun guy swoon? Forget it....sniper rifle.
    I could keep going but what’s the point. If you don’t get,...You don’t get it.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Today is the first time I’ve read this particular thread, and I’ve been actually very surprised. I think one would be hard pressed to find a regular member that doesn’t agree that LaPierre needs to go . He’s really done some major forking up...or at least that’s what it appears. Do remember though that most info that we get comes from the media. Do you trust the media? Personally, I do not. But that’s neither here nor there.
    Were it not for the NRA, you can bet your entitled ass you would not own an AR15. Or any of that Russian or Chinese junk that folks seem to be so enamored with. Nor would you legally carry a sidearm for personal defense. Be assured you would not be ordering Ammo online. An 80% lower...forget it.
    I remember well when Joe Biden’s favorite phrase was “Saturday Night Special”. Know what that is? He was a senator then,...remember? Any small framed revolver. And Joe wanted oh so bad to ban them. In steps the NRA, and that shit was shut down.
    That super accurate 308 or Creedmore that’ll reach out there with accuracy that makes a gun guy swoon? Forget it....sniper rifle.

I feel about them like Raven does. But we have to face the facts that they are the only real game in town. All the rights we have as gun owners has at one time or another been defended energetically by them. To ignore their influence would be a mistake. I will continue to send them my money.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Remember when the NRA supported the Gun Control Act of 1968? Yeah. We should totally thank them for that one. Try to support an organization that fights the real legal battles like GOA or 2AF.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree 500% and I hope uncle wayne does everyone a favor and dies soon.

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Interesting you list so many rights we have that are about to be under tremendous assault very soon.. we will see where the NRA & other 2A agencies will stand on this attack... then we can make our decision...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Remember when the NRA supported the Gun Control Act of 1968? Yeah. We should totally thank them for that one. Try to support an organization that fights the real legal battles like GOA or 2AF.
    Are you aware of the Cincinnati Revolt that completely reversed that former position. Then when the first bush regime invented the semiautomactic assault rifle crusade Pres. Brush Senior and some other high ranking political rectal apertures publicly resigned from the NRA.
    The problem with the NRA is what happens with many organizations that have a lot of money. Rats get into for the cheese. Has happened to our own government.
    If the NRA fails and quits working, american gun rights will get flushed down the toilet by Schumer and Pelosi.

Top Bottom