• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Check/MO/CC....

I usually recommend a personal check. Reasoning being you will see when it gets cashed so you know your paperwork made it. MOs are harder to track/verify. CC is easy but you've got your CC info on a piece of paper that being passed around and I've heard issues with them putting in the info incorrectly and kicking stuff back.
    I got one back today with the "wrong" CC info. I'm waiting to verify with my customer so I can resend the package.... we're back to ground Zero and the shutdown is slowing everything down.

Check isn't the only/right way but I'd still use the check. FWIW

with the above said, I had a customer put in a check(this was a couple years back). Check was cashed but the package was damaged at some point, they never told me or the customer. He found out that they didn't have it in the system, we resubmitted and he got his stuff back a little quicker than normal. Again.... FWIW.

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    What does it mean when your personal check used to register a form 4 has been cashed by the ATF? Does that mean my paperwork is up to bat or does it mean, thanks for the cash...now get your arse in the back of the line.

Top Bottom