• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item

Contact InfoAndy via PM here please for contact number and pics via text msg.

Price$3200 or best offer

Item Description2001 Buick LeSabre Custom. Just shy of 71000 miles. Was mother-in-laws car until 2 years ago when she turned 90 and gave up driving. She bought the car new and it has been kept up by dealer and independent shop since new. White with gray leather interior. Mechanically sound and in good physical condition. A/C, A/T, v-6, Power Windows, Power Mirrors. Power Seats, CD, Tilt Wheel, etc etc. VERY nice car for the money. I've been driving it the last two years and it's never missed a beat or let me down.

Cons: Cruise Control does not work. Rear windows do not go down. Dash board shows some delamination that does not affect operation. That's about it.

24-27 mpg, uses no oil, leaks no oil, very sound. Will send pics to interested parties that contact me via text message. True little old lady car that was gently treated and properly maintained. Thanks for looking.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Decided to keep it for a spare, or in case friends or family get in need of a car. Closing.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom