HD Tactical

A Financial Assault on the 2nd Amendment?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For now just an opinion piece, but I wouldn't put anything anti-2A past Auntie Maxine.

California Democrat Maxine Waters is the new chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee. To judge from the party’s past behavior and the various proposals emanating from the left, Waters’s Democrats are going to pressure banks, credit unions, and payment companies to severely curtail and even terminate their relationships with firearm manufacturers, licensed gun retailers, and law-abiding citizens exercising their right to purchase and own firearms.

In other words, they will use political pressure to force private institutions into creating social policy that threatens constitutional rights.

Get Ready for a Financial Assault on the Second Amendment

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow! We got people regulating things that have no regulatory powers. What a great place to live. I've got to get a piece of this action. All of you guys that have something cool..............turn it over to me. sniper

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Wow! We got people regulating things that have no regulatory powers. What a great place to live. I've got to get a piece of this action. All of you guys that have something cool..............turn it over to me. sniper

come and take is what I will tell them or whoever comes

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Caveman, I agree but I think the way there're going about this thing they won't have to "send someone by". They have a better plan.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Remember not that long ago the credit card company that the NRA was dealing with refused to deal with them anymore. This has been going some time. I still have that card sitting in my desk. They just sent me a new one. I have not used those cards since they cut themselves off from the NRA.
    Gun related businesses are having trouble getting lines of credit and such.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    This country,your country,my country,filled the house with Dems,and every time one of our political leaders did something anti-gun (like bump stocks) put them right back in office. We all know what is coming from the House Dems. Go ahead and admit it.
    AMERICA,you,and I,deserve what we get. If not . . . why not ??
    Has anybody ever heard about Australia,New Zealand,and many others. Why would you feel that America would not follow along. It will just take more time.
    You 30,and maybe even you 40 year olds will be subjected to those same rules and regs before you die.
    Your county will vote the people into office that will pass the laws that take your guns,magazines,and most likely ammo. --- SAWMAN

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    1: Niether the House nor the Senate alone can make legislation, if you need an example of how it works look at the current government shut down fiasco.
    2: Dems were not the ones who outlawed my ability to buy bump stocks, at both the state and federal level.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Remember not that long ago the credit card company that the NRA was dealing with refused to deal with them anymore. This has been going some time. I still have that card sitting in my desk. They just sent me a new one. I have not used those cards since they cut themselves off from the NRA.
    Gun related businesses are having trouble getting lines of credit and such.

Yeah, that would be Citibank. Ya know who provides travel cards for the entire government? Uh, huh, c'mon, you know the answer.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This country,your country,my country,filled the house with Dems,and every time one of our political leaders did something anti-gun (like bump stocks) put them right back in office. We all know what is coming from the House Dems. Go ahead and admit it.
    AMERICA,you,and I,deserve what we get. If not . . . why not ??
    Has anybody ever heard about Australia,New Zealand,and many others. Why would you feel that America would not follow along. It will just take more time.
    You 30,and maybe even you 40 year olds will be subjected to those same rules and regs before you die.
    Your county will vote the people into office that will pass the laws that take your guns,magazines,and most likely ammo. --- SAWMAN

The elected are a direct reflection of those who elected them. Apparently this is what society wants, until they don't, then it'll be too late......

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They say the higher a monkey climbs the more you can see their rear end. I actually think her and cummings leading commitees only helps in 2020 and i dont mean that by race, but how they act.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CASH, CASH, CASH! It can be done at all levels with proper saving to bankroll anything from a box of ammo to new manufacturing facilities.

DOJ/FDIC Operation Choke Point was finally called on the carpet in 2014. It was officially shut down by thecTrump Administration in 2017. Resurrecting anything that looks or smells like OCP will get hammered. This however, does not stop them from casting seeds now and twisting it later.

Top Bottom