• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • series70guy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We will be shooting rimfire silhouette starting on the third Saturday of the month in February at the Pascagoula Shooting Club. Setup starts at 0830. We shoot all targets off had with no rest. To make things easier we shoot the 3/8 scale targets.We have the 1/5 available and will set them up for whoever wants to shoot them. We do not allow any type hyper velocity ammo or 22 magnums. This is a very informal shoot and all are welcome.

Tim

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We will be shooting rimfire silhouette starting on the third Saturday of the month in February at the Pascagoula Shooting Club. Setup starts at 0830. We shoot all targets off had with no rest. To make things easier we shoot the 3/8 scale targets.We have the 1/5 available and will set them up for whoever wants to shoot them. We do not allow any type hyper velocity ammo or 22 magnums. This is a very informal shoot and all are welcome.

Tim

I've shot at that range in the past and know a few folks around Pascagoula. Might just have to see about being over there one day.

joraca

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We'll shoot a silhouette match at Pensacola Rifle and Pistol Club on Thursday at 1. Smallbore rifles (or pistols) that don't damage the targets are welcome to shoot the 3/8 or 1/2 scale targets at 25, 50, 75 and 100 meters. Hits are indicated by LED lights on this range, so targets don't have to be set and a 40 round match takes about 30 minutes. Cost is $7 to shoot through the course twice.

joraca

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We will do a repeat of this match at PRPC this Saturday at 9 AM. We will also have the 200 meter range with full size (and 1/2 size) targets available for big bore pistol and cowboy lever action rifle, subject to the no target damage rule. Cartridges will be limited to about 2500 fps or less.

series70guy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are now shooting the BPR rimfire version of the silhouettes on the second Saturday of the month at the Pascagoula range. We shoot chicken off hand at 50 yards , pigs at 100, turkeys at 150 and rams at 2000 all from the prone position with cross sticks. We use Winchester 1885's and sharps type rifle. Come join us we will be glad to share our knowledge and rifles with anyone that want to give this a try.

Tim

drewtastic119

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have shot this since I was 12 honestly my favorite course of fire ever very relaxed, family friendly and Tim is a great guy to do this all these years btw I just turned 30! So much fun for the family and cheap

Top Bottom