Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    22LR

WTB first handgun, $250 budget

Looking to get my first handgun, currently live in niceville. Would be interested in Ruger LCP, Taurus PT111, Hi-point, etc... 850-716-5707,email, or PM. -Tyler

Last edited by Wafflemaker; 01-09-2019 at 10:19 PM.

45 ACP
    Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45 ACP
    If you want to purchase a reliable, accurate, and cheap pistol I have always been a big advocate of getting a Russian or Bulgarian Makarov. They usually go for about $250-$300, the ammo and mags are cheap, and they are great concealed carry weapons. I have been using one for CC for over 3 years now and have no complaints. I honestly wish I had one to sell you but I don't, just giving my advice.

Palmetto State Armory has the M&P Shield 9mm new for $249. Get on there or grabagun.com. Don't buy a Hi Point. I bought a LCP right before Christmas from PSA for $169. Pay the $20 transfer fee and be on your way.
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are stronger at the broken places.-Ernest Hemingway

5. 3 Like MrFish's Post:

There’s always someone selling a S&W SD9 or SD40 for about that price...it’s been called the “poor mans Glock” for good reason. Keep your eye open, they pop up often, I picked one up two months ago for $200 LNIB off of this forum, can’t beat that...
    My opinion is if a company makes their product in the US they usually go out of their way to brag about it. If they say nothing about it and you can't find anything about it after a 20-minute search on their website, chances are it's made by 8-year-olds with hammers and lead paint in some place like Uganda or Mongolia...

7. 2 Like Ric-san's Post:

50 CAL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric-san View Post
    There’s always someone selling a S&W SD9 or SD40 for about that price...it’s been called the “poor mans Glock” for good reason. Keep your eye open, they pop up often, I picked one up two months ago for $200 LNIB off of this forum, can’t beat that...
    Second that! I've had a couple of SD9VE 9mm that I paid $200-$225 for. Certainly not my favorite pistol but a damn good deal and very serviceable.
    Embrace Facts. Reject Fascism.

22LR
    My first pistol was a Taurus G2C. I put put all sorts of 9mm ammo through it at the range because I saw a lot of reviews saying it can cycle anything. I bought it used for $182. 1 year and 600 rounds later, it hasn't failed at ANYTHING yet! Surprisingly accurate too.

12 GA
    PM sent

PM sent

12 GA
    there is an sw40 at gander mountain used for cheap. want to say it was 250 or 280. may have sold, but 40 doesnt move like it used to off the shelf. some people still prefer it.