• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wafflemaker

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking to get my first handgun, currently live in niceville. Would be interested in Ruger LCP, Taurus PT111, Hi-point, etc... 850-716-5707,email, or PM. -Tyler

Last edited:

Woogie Bear

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you want to purchase a reliable, accurate, and cheap pistol I have always been a big advocate of getting a Russian or Bulgarian Makarov. They usually go for about $250-$300, the ammo and mags are cheap, and they are great concealed carry weapons. I have been using one for CC for over 3 years now and have no complaints. I honestly wish I had one to sell you but I don't, just giving my advice.

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Palmetto State Armory has the M&P Shield 9mm new for $249. Get on there or grabagun.com. Don't buy a Hi Point. I bought a LCP right before Christmas from PSA for $169. Pay the $20 transfer fee and be on your way.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    There’s always someone selling a S&W SD9 or SD40 for about that price...it’s been called the “poor mans Glock” for good reason. Keep your eye open, they pop up often, I picked one up two months ago for $200 LNIB off of this forum, can’t beat that...

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There’s always someone selling a S&W SD9 or SD40 for about that price...it’s been called the “poor mans Glock” for good reason. Keep your eye open, they pop up often, I picked one up two months ago for $200 LNIB off of this forum, can’t beat that...

Second that! I've had a couple of SD9VE 9mm that I paid $200-$225 for. Certainly not my favorite pistol but a damn good deal and very serviceable.

ThunderBro5850

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My first pistol was a Taurus G2C. I put put all sorts of 9mm ammo through it at the range because I saw a lot of reviews saying it can cycle anything. I bought it used for $182. 1 year and 600 rounds later, it hasn't failed at ANYTHING yet! Surprisingly accurate too.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    there is an sw40 at gander mountain used for cheap. want to say it was 250 or 280. may have sold, but 40 doesnt move like it used to off the shelf. some people still prefer it.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    there is an sw40 at gander mountain used for cheap. want to say it was 250 or 280. may have sold, but 40 doesnt move like it used to off the shelf. some people still prefer it.

Yes, check Gander for their used guns often. They have some real good deals but the go fast

Top Bottom