• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nightforce C296 NXS 2.5-10x32 LV reticle

Very lightly used, great shape American Made NightForce C296 NSX 2.5-10x32 Illuminated LV reticle with capped 0.25 MOA turrets. Scope has seen less than 200rds while I’ve owned it (second owner, all 5.56 from AR15s from me and <100rds from the first owner) and spent the last 2 years mounted on my Tikka CTR which I sadly have yet to fire. Only very faint signs of being mounted on the tube.

Comes with old school factory triangle box, manuals and such. Original NightForce Scope caps included but the scope had the FAR superior ADDMOUNT all-weather scope caps installed front and back. See here for details on these caps  http://www.aadmount.com/Caps/Caps.html They are literally the best scope caps on the planet and cost $100 new. It also has a throw-lever for the magnification ring, it’s an older design and came with the scope but works great.

Glass is crystal clear and reticle illuminates with no issues – battery was changed out regularly when in use and removed for long term storage.

The NSX line has the bomb-proof durability and lightweight that the newer SHV lineup lacks. This scope would be perfect for a shooter who needs a compact, lightweight optic for hunting or tactical use.

The optic with box and accessories (ADDMOUNT scope caps, OEM scope caps) is for sale for $850 shipped and insured via USPS Priority mail to the lower 48 states, HI/AK contact me for a direct quote.

Only trade considered would be a like new Vortex Razor HD Gen II 1-6 with VMR MOA reticle. Yes those once sold for a lot more but can be had for high $800s new now that the “-E” models are out.

Thanks for looking.

Contact Info - PM then text / phone

$850 for everything

NF Spec sheet

Turret caps off, typical bank vault clicks, NightForce style.

Throw lever

Rear ADDMOUNT cap, these are THE BEST scope caps ever.

Scope, manuals, etc.

(phone doesn't do the reticle clarity justice)

Original NF Scope caps included if you want to use them.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was asked about other trades - would like to get some cash out of the deal, but feel free to pitch me partial trades - I'm a Glock 9MM (G19/17/43), AR15 guy primarily, but S&W revolvers could be attractive as well. Ammunition would have to be factory 9MM or 556. Worst I can say is pass, no harm no foul but it would have to be firearms / firearm accessories.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom