• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnhilterman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shooters,

Thanks for participating in DZIDPA's first match at our new venue, Southern Tactical!

Scores are posted here:

https://practiscore.com/results/new/01fbd0d7-3433-449f-80cf-eeecd0b36de0

Special thanks to those who helped us set up on Saturday.

Look forward to seeing everyone next month.

If anyone picked up a black Columbia jacket, size small, please reply in this thread.

John Hilterman
    Match Director

Last edited:

Wrathen

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great match as always John I had a blast at the new range. More stages and great props and stage design you and Mike did a wonderful job and the huge amount of hours shows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Thanks to everyone who came out to make our first match at Southern Tactical to make it a success! For John and I this is a labor of love and we love to shoot and provide a venue for others to shoot sanctioned style matches! We had no major hiccups and the squads ran very smoothly thanks to our great SO's! Start planning for February!

Wrathen

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks to everyone who came out to make our first match at Southern Tactical to make it a success! For John and I this is a labor of love and we love to shoot and provide a venue for others to shoot sanctioned style matches! We had no major hiccups and the squads ran very smoothly thanks to our great SO's! Start planning for February!

Stupid non-moving car seat!!! Grrrrr

Was still extremely fun to shoot from inside a car

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I visited but didn't shoot this match. I shot IDPA years ago at ERGC (then, ERML). I found the organization level of the Down Zero group extremely high. I was especially excited to see 6 bays/stages running simultaneously, meaning matches can run much faster. One of the biggest factors for me getting out of IDPA was that I had to leave early on a Sunday morning, and generally didn't get back home until nearly dark. Great job guys - looking forward to joining you in the future.

johnhilterman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's how we roll at DZIDPA! We went hammer down at ~09:15 and last shots were ~1:30. Really hope you decide to come shoot with us next month. Our match will again be 6 fun filled, challenging courses of fire as well as the first shots stage for all. Match date will be February 3rd.

Thanks for the positive feedback...we really appreciate it.

John

I visited but didn't shoot this match. I shot IDPA years ago at ERGC (then, ERML). I found the organization level of the Down Zero group extremely high. I was especially excited to see 6 bays/stages running simultaneously, meaning matches can run much faster. One of the biggest factors for me getting out of IDPA was that I had to leave early on a Sunday morning, and generally didn't get back home until nearly dark. Great job guys - looking forward to joining you in the future.

Hatch

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    John and all the DZIDPA crew put on a fantastic event! Thanks for all the work and effort, looking forward to the next one!

johnhilterman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Hatch! Mike and I will always strive to provide a sanctioned match experience at our local tier 1 matches. That way if anyone decides to shoot a tier 2 or above match, they'll be good to go. Put the word out for next month...we still had about 10 slots remaining. Our goal is to get 60 shooters each match.
    John and all the DZIDPA crew put on a fantastic event! Thanks for all the work and effort, looking forward to the next one!

Top Bottom