Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    45 ACP johnhilterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Milton, FL
    Posts
    144

    DZIDPA January Match Results

    Shooters,

    Thanks for participating in DZIDPA's first match at our new venue, Southern Tactical!

    Scores are posted here:

    https://practiscore.com/results/new/...f-eeecd0b36de0

    Special thanks to those who helped us set up on Saturday.

    Look forward to seeing everyone next month.

    If anyone picked up a black Columbia jacket, size small, please reply in this thread.

    John Hilterman
    Match Director

    Last edited by johnhilterman; 01-06-2019 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Add info

  2. #2
    45 ACP
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    114
    Great match as always John I had a blast at the new range. More stages and great props and stage design you and Mike did a wonderful job and the huge amount of hours shows


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Likes Wrathen's Post:


  4. #3
    50 CAL pcolagunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Gulf Breeze
    Posts
    1,830
    Thanks to everyone who came out to make our first match at Southern Tactical to make it a success! For John and I this is a labor of love and we love to shoot and provide a venue for others to shoot sanctioned style matches! We had no major hiccups and the squads ran very smoothly thanks to our great SO's! Start planning for February!

  5. #4
    45 ACP
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    114

    DZIDPA January Match Results

    Quote Originally Posted by pcolagunner View Post
    Thanks to everyone who came out to make our first match at Southern Tactical to make it a success! For John and I this is a labor of love and we love to shoot and provide a venue for others to shoot sanctioned style matches! We had no major hiccups and the squads ran very smoothly thanks to our great SO's! Start planning for February!
    Stupid non-moving car seat!!! Grrrrr


    Was still extremely fun to shoot from inside a car

  6. Likes Wrathen's Post:


  7. #5
    45 ACP
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    131
    Great job John and Mike.

  8. Likes Eddie's Post:


  9. #6
    45 ACP
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Fort Walton Beach
    Posts
    345
    Wish was there!

  10. #7
    22LR jettjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Milton FL
    Posts
    14
    I visited but didn't shoot this match. I shot IDPA years ago at ERGC (then, ERML). I found the organization level of the Down Zero group extremely high. I was especially excited to see 6 bays/stages running simultaneously, meaning matches can run much faster. One of the biggest factors for me getting out of IDPA was that I had to leave early on a Sunday morning, and generally didn't get back home until nearly dark. Great job guys - looking forward to joining you in the future.

  11. Likes jettjon's Post:


  12. #8
    45 ACP johnhilterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Milton, FL
    Posts
    144
    That's how we roll at DZIDPA! We went hammer down at ~09:15 and last shots were ~1:30. Really hope you decide to come shoot with us next month. Our match will again be 6 fun filled, challenging courses of fire as well as the first shots stage for all. Match date will be February 3rd.

    Thanks for the positive feedback...we really appreciate it.

    John

    Quote Originally Posted by jettjon View Post
    I visited but didn't shoot this match. I shot IDPA years ago at ERGC (then, ERML). I found the organization level of the Down Zero group extremely high. I was especially excited to see 6 bays/stages running simultaneously, meaning matches can run much faster. One of the biggest factors for me getting out of IDPA was that I had to leave early on a Sunday morning, and generally didn't get back home until nearly dark. Great job guys - looking forward to joining you in the future.

  13. #9
    22LR Hatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    850
    Posts
    19
    John and all the DZIDPA crew put on a fantastic event! Thanks for all the work and effort, looking forward to the next one!

  14. #10
    45 ACP johnhilterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Milton, FL
    Posts
    144
    Thanks Hatch! Mike and I will always strive to provide a sanctioned match experience at our local tier 1 matches. That way if anyone decides to shoot a tier 2 or above match, they'll be good to go. Put the word out for next month...we still had about 10 slots remaining. Our goal is to get 60 shooters each match.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    John and all the DZIDPA crew put on a fantastic event! Thanks for all the work and effort, looking forward to the next one!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •