• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cstokes91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Do any of you guys have a Sig P365? I've been seeing a lot out there about early gen issues and striker issues etc but I wanted to hear of any local guys that have tried them out and had an opinion.

So yeah, does anyone have one and if so how many rounds have you put through the pipe? Thoughts?

bigbirney

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Have had mine a couple months and have put couple hundred rounds thru it. No issues has run perfect. Can hit a six inch plate 4 out of 5 at 25 yards. As accurate a little pistol as the shooter is capable of. I’ve been loving my 43 and daily carry since they came out a couple years ago or so but this Sig is slowly taking over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WYB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've had mine now for 6 months; production date of 5 July 2018. I've shot 500 rounds of FMJ (all 500 has been Sig 365 115gr FMJ) and 20 rounds of HP (all 20 was Sig 365 115 gr V-Crown) with absolutely zero failures and no light primer strikes. I've also not had any drag marks from the striker spring on any of my magazines, both 10rd and 12rd mags.
    On a side note, Sig's claims of the 365 line ammo is spot on in my opinion. In 2 mags I staggered FMJ and HP rounds and honestly did not know which rounds were being fired. I could not feel any difference in recoil or muzzle rise between the two rounds.
    One last tidbit, a co-worker of mine has put 1700+ rounds through his P365. Everything from high quality expensive rounds to cheap steel. He has literally had one failure and it was a light primer strike. He has one of the first production runs with a date of March 2018.
    I personally think the P365 is a great EDC weapon and trust it. I've read the reviews of people bashing this handgun and can't help but think they unfortunately got a "lemon" P365. I work in a LGS and we have sold approximately 500 P365s. For what it's worth, not one customer has mentioned any failures with their weapon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Cstokes91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Still considering swapping... anyone else swapped from a G43/Shield to the P365?

Looks like the aftermarket support for sig is crap for mounted lights. Neither streamlight or surefire have anything.

There the sig foxtrot light but is at 150 and imo doesn’t look as nice as the tlr6.

Top Bottom