• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Let's see. Your current inventory of firearms as a private citizen does NOT require any paperwork. You could've had generous relatives, etc.
    So what now? God forbid Johnny Law has an excuse to search your home, or do a spot-check at a gun range, do you have to "prove" that those firearms were FFL background-checked to you? How the heck is that supposed to happen, you ask?

"Oh silly us, we forgot about that LOOPHOLE, so we'll just require REGISTRATION..."

Any politician who votes for this feces is either extremely ignorant and short-sighted, or another Traitor to the U.S. Constitution. Either way, those who support this crap shouldn't be allowed at the "adults table" anymore.

Thanks for paving the way, Kommifornia, NewYorkistan, etc...

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let's see. Your current inventory of firearms as a private citizen does NOT require any paperwork. You could've had generous relatives, etc.
    So what now? God forbid Johnny Law has an excuse to search your home, or do a spot-check at a gun range, do you have to "prove" that those firearms were FFL background-checked to you? How the heck is that supposed to happen, you ask?

"Oh silly us, we forgot about that LOOPHOLE, so we'll just require REGISTRATION..."

Any politician who votes for this feces is either extremely ignorant and short-sighted, or another Traitor to the U.S. Constitution. Either way, those who support this crap shouldn't be allowed at the "adults table" anymore.

Thanks for paving the way, Kommifornia, NewYorkistan, etc...

EXACTLY. There is the route to registration, and having to produce "papers" upon demand. Of course, it's for the tourists; so they'll feel safe coming here.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    In the next 5 to 10 years we will have a civil war or some sort. May not be here.but there will be a fight. And guess what. Those anti gun bastards will be shooting at us with their guns......

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had go to link to find out it is a Florida bill. It does not hurt to post a couple of sentences.
    By Luis Valdes via TTAG

Florida Democrat state representative Margaret Good has filed House Bill 135, the latest gun control bill to be introduced in the Sunshine State.
    Their analysis by By Luis Valdes via TTAG
    So the chances are pretty good this bill would be steered by the House Speaker into a favorable committee or two and passed with at least some Republican support. I’d except the Senate to do the same. The question then becomes whether incoming Governor Ron DeSantis — who campaigned on a pro-gun platform — will veto the bill. And then whether the legislature will have enough votes to override him.
    I have no knowledge of this reporter or if he knows what he is writing about.
    I would wait for another analysis before yelling that the sky is falling.

These gun banners think after the bump stock ban that they will get anything they ask for. Is that the case FL these days. Is it for sure that Desantis will sign it and that many republicans in both houses will vote for it. So "IS THE SKY REALLY FALLING?"

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    And if it goes will we be able to register what we have or turn them over and start fresh? Really makes you wonder what's going on. Bigger issues than gun control. Only hurting the good folks. People that want to do bad will still get them. Laws don't change what criminals do......

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    EXACTLY. There is the route to registration, and having to produce "papers" upon demand. Of course, it's for the tourists; so they'll feel safe coming here.

I got a better idea. Tell the tourist to stay the f**K away and leave our state alone. This also applies to those folks who want to retire here and then make it just like where they came from. Just stay the hell up there.

Idoono

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    And if it goes will we be able to register what we have or turn them over and start fresh? ......

Your words after "if it goes" makes the stomach turn and blood pressure rise.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. It's a very "chicken and the egg" kinda statement...

I swore an oath concerning the US Constitution. Too many sacrifices were made, by me, my family, my brothers and sisters in arms, their families, and the patriotic US Citizens who supported us. No way that gets pushed aside for an Unconstitutional piece of toilet paper some spineless group of politicians circle-jerk label as a "law".

It is infuriating that this shit is continuously proposed. Who the fuck are these weasels, and who the fuck voted for them?

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Agreed 110%. I have yet to come across one single aspect of tourism that benefits me and mine.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your words after "if it goes" makes the stomach turn and blood pressure rise.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. It's a very "chicken and the egg" kinda statement...

I swore an oath concerning the US Constitution. Too many sacrifices were made, by me, my family, my brothers and sisters in arms, their families, and the patriotic US Citizens who supported us. No way that gets pushed aside for an Unconstitutional piece of toilet paper some spineless group of politicians circle-jerk label as a "law".

It is infuriating that this shit is continuously proposed. Who the fuck are these weasels, and who the fuck voted for them?
    These are the same weasels who ensure we only get to select from weasels, and then legislate protection meant only for weasels.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

waxedfish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Scott was an idiot, the only thing he left behind was toilet paper and hell he may have taken that.

Top Bottom