• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5532JWK

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Collector Grade S&W Handguns - ALL SOLD MORE COMING

First up is a beautiful Smith & Wesson Model 25-2 6 1/2 inch Blue 45 acp Revolver. Gun was manufactured in 1975 according to the Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson. This model 25-2 is definitely collector quality. It is in the original Smith & Wesson wood presentation case and accompanied by all tools and paperwork original to the gun. It has a beautiful pair of original S&W Goncalo Alves wood grips and also comes with a pair of Hogue rubber grips (not pictured). It sports a beautiful set of adjustable rear sights and partridge target front sights. The bore is bright and shiny. Lock up is tight. It is in absolutely beautiful condition for a 43 year old gun. Price is $1225.00 SPF

Second up is a beautiful Smith & Wesson Model 624 no dash 6 1/2 inch Stainless Steel 44 special Revolver. Gun was manufactured in 1985 according to the Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson. It is stored in a Smith & Wesson blue plastic box not original to the gun. It has a beautiful pair of original S&W Goncalo Alves wood grips and also comes with a pair of Hogue rubber grips (not pictured). The bore is bright and shiny. Lock up is tight. It sports a beautiful set of adjustable rear sights and ramp front sights. It is in absolutely beautiful condition for a 33 year old gun. Price is $879.00 SPF

Third up is a beautiful Smith & Wesson model 65-5 3 inch heavy barrel 357 magnum revolver. Gun was manufactured in 1994 according to the Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson. It is stored in a blue factory Smith & Wesson box which is original to the gun. The original sticker is still on the end of the box and is very legible. The owners manual and warranty card are also in the box. It has a beautiful set of factory original wood grips. This gun is definitely collector grade. The bore is bright and shiny. Lock up is tight. It is in absolutely beautiful condition for a 24 year old gun. Price is $925.00 SPF

The above listed guns have been in my collection for years and stored in a safe in a climate controlled room. I can't remember ever firing any of them so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I have posted one picture for each gun, but have plenty more. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like additional pictures. These fine revolvers possess factory quality and workmanship that is not available in today's market.

Shipping will be $50.00 per gun which covers shipping, insurance and my FFL dealer's fee to the FFL of your choice to any legal destination in the lower 48 states. I will combine shipping for multiple purchases. I will not ship these to California or any other illegal destination.

Payment may be made by money order, cashiers check or personal check.

NO Paypal or Credit Cards or third party checks.

Not interested in any trades.

In the event you are interested in purchasing a high end item such as any of the firearms listed above, and want to pay the firearm it off in several installments, contact me to discuss layaway payment options. Contact me direct at jwkpatrick@yahoo.com.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom