• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Burrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaappppppp !!!!

One of the very first rapid fire contraptions.
    Remember these and the "BMF Activator". The pictured little gadjet sat in my safe,unopened (for about 30years) until I took pics of it just before destroying it.
    I believe that it fit just in back of the trigger and moved it fwd after it had fired. There looked to be adjustments for more or less spring tension.
    Obviously the early inertia firing help that some wanted/needed. --- SAWMAN

Attachments

• 20190115_090629.jpg
      20190115_090629.jpg
      415.5 KB · Views: 238
    • 20190115_090608.jpg
      20190115_090608.jpg
      327.8 KB · Views: 238
    • 20190115_090525.jpg
      20190115_090525.jpg
      279.3 KB · Views: 238

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^^^^ Is there a new Fed document recinding prior ATF Approval? Iread the entire boring and misconstrued BFS Rule and no other "gun part" devices were not listed?

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It'll probably be appealed, though not that it matters to Floridians.

A federal judge gave the Trump administration the go-ahead on Monday to ban “bump stocks” - in a defeat for firearms rights advocates.

Opponents had sought a preliminary injunction saying the government did not have the legal authority to enforce the ban.

“None of the plaintiffs’ challenges merit preliminary injunctive relief,” Washington-based District Judge Dabney Friedrich wrote in a 64-page ruling.

When the rule takes effect as scheduled on March 26, bump stock owners will have to turn in or destroy the attachments...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ump-ban-on-gun-bump-stocks-idUSKCN1QF10L?il=0

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I did,and it sez that if you have a rubber band "in the close proximity" of any AR you are subject to a $10,000 fine and 5 years in jail . . . in a small cell,with the walls covered with naked pictures of Maxine Watters and Diane Finestein,in certain yoga positions. --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I did,and it sez that if you have a rubber band "in the close proximity" of any AR you are subject to a $10,000 fine and 5 years in jail . . . in a small cell,with the walls covered with naked pictures of Maxine Watters and Diane Finestein,in certain yoga positions. --- SAWMAN

just shoot me now, I have a bag of rubber bands I have hoarded and hidden, I confess...

I can't do that kind of hard time

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    09/08/2020 05:12 AM | Chris Eger
    Bump Stock Ruling Vacated, to be Reheard

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Reactions: FLT

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    If this gets repealed because the BATFE didnt have the authority to change the congressional definition of a machine gun, then holy shit, we might see a whole bunch of other things become legal again. Like third hole AK's and Dragunovs for example

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If this gets repealed because the BATFE didnt have the authority to change the congressional definition of a machine gun, then holy shit, we might see a whole bunch of other things become legal again. Like third hole AK's and Dragunovs for example
    I do not think the Dragunovs relative to holes was ever an issue. I thought they they were excluded because of some other criterion.

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never had one but even if I did I would not go digging one up any time soon.

IF it gets repealed and the next day you show up at a range with one would LEO be able to arrest you because it would be obvious that you had one and did not destroy it by the deadline?
    If the ruling gets repealed, then it doesn't matter.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I never had one but even if I did I would not go digging one up any time soon.

IF it gets repealed and the next day you show up at a range with one would LEO be able to arrest you because it would be obvious that you had one and did not destroy it by the deadline?

"Obvious" is not so easily proven in court. They say you had it the whole time. You say you found a pallet of them the next day in the street. Magically appeared and had nothing to do with you, just like those rioters' pallets of bricks...

Arrested, maybe. Charged with a solid crime, Not likely. Proven guilty, less likely. Counter-suit against an over-reaching LEO and DA, etc? Damn well should be a given.

The fact that we have to have a Court of judges go over some glorified office memos from an agency too big for its britches is a sign that the agency needs to be reminded to back the F off the Citizens and focus on the violent criminals.

Top Bottom