• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is all the NRA has been doing for years. Fear mongering to get donations. Now a real challenge to the 2A has popped up, they go silent. Piss on them and piss on that liberal from New York. I hope they do impeach his ass and then Pence can undo all this stupid shit.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Impeachment means nothing and does nothing. It has ZERO teeth in it.
    It's basically the same as a No Confidence vote in the UK, but with less
    bad things happening afterwards.

I always laugh at the Liberals screaming for impeachment,
    they've been screaming about it since he won...
    and I snort & tell 'em, "Impeachment didn't do much to Clinton,
    what makes ya think Trump will pay it any more attention than Bill did??"

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope they do more. If trump wants a second term he better seriously consider not doing such bans. elections are won by small margins and so he needs every vote he can get.
    IMO, he's still riding on his campaign promises. None of which have come to fruition. If all he has to show for himself is 2A compromises and draining his own swamp, he may need to wake up. His base may not be happy with no healthcare changes, no middle class tax reforms, no immigration reforms, and less 2A rights. Bout time for him to be held accountable for that. I gave him my vote in return for promises. So far I haven't seen shit from that(maybe a few less interests sold to Russia, f&$k Hillary) but nothing tangible. I still wouldn't change my vote from 2016, but I am disappointed. It pisses me off even more that the NRA is falling in line. Ol Oli is just doing what he's told to do it seems. I'm sure someone will be along to tell me I'm wrong, but fact is I haven't seen one change in my paycheck. Now, I'm being told how to shoot. Sounds like I've been had. I voted for no more RINOs, but they used to protect my gun rights better than this administration.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    IMO, he's still riding on his campaign promises. None of which have come to fruition. If all he has to show for himself is 2A compromises and draining his own swamp, he may need to wake up. His base may not be happy with no healthcare changes, no middle class tax reforms, no immigration reforms, and less 2A rights. Bout time for him to be held accountable for that. I gave him my vote in return for promises. So far I haven't seen shit from that(maybe a few less interests sold to Russia, f&$k Hillary) but nothing tangible. I still wouldn't change my vote from 2016, but I am disappointed. It pisses me off even more that the NRA is falling in line. Ol Oli is just doing what he's told to do it seems. I'm sure someone will be along to tell me I'm wrong, but fact is I haven't seen one change in my paycheck. Now, I'm being told how to shoot. Sounds like I've been had. I voted for no more RINOs, but they used to protect my gun rights better than this administration.

Media blackout: Trump’s 60-point accomplishment list of ‘American Greatness’ (really there is a list of 238 but these will do)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...int-accomplishment-list-of-american-greatness

I can forgive the bump stock as it has no redeeming qualities.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have been leery of him from the start. My neighbor quit talking to me before he won after he asked, " Are you a Trump Man?" I did vote for him. Lesser of the 2 evils. Seems Like I had to do that in 08 also. Big govt doesnt give a hoot about the common folk. Get used to it. And dont drink the coolaid

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump Stocks are a stepping stone for the gun grabbers who will use it as a template for future gun control/BANs; devoid of Congressional action both pro and con.

Its not about the Item in question, it about:
    The Process.
    If the Process is left unchallanged.
    What item will be "Opinioned" as illegal next.

Executive Order to DOJ
    DOJ takes Legal and Technical Authority from BATFE
    DOJ writes Changes to Laws
    DOJ uses the SAME Changes as the sole justification for the Changes!

It's not a matter of "if this successful process will be used again, it only a question of when. We can all guess what items will be targeted next.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No grandfathering? No buyback? No problem, they're from the government and they're here to help - Bump Stock Destruction Instructions

They gladly accepted the taxes that were paid on them and they are demanding owners destroy their own personal property. If this doesn't concern people with a brain, then there's a problem. Liberals of course are excluded because of......... (The brain thing-:)

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No grandfathering? No buyback? No problem, they're from the government and they're here to help - Bump Stock Destruction Instructions

Some things that are very telling about these instructions: First I had no idea there were this many different types, but guess what they knew. Which means they already have the same plans stored up for the various "assault rifles", the pistols, then shotguns, then blackpowder and then, knives and hatchets. You think I'm overreacting? Remember the detailed list of banned weapons by make and model numbers that came out a while back? And the Demorats in the congress are already promising "common sense" gun control, as if they really had some!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    question;

are bump stocks sold with a background check being mandatory? are they numbered and matched to a PIN?

if the answer is no, then what bump stocks you talking about willis?

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    question;

are bump stocks sold with a background check being mandatory? are they numbered and matched to a PIN?

I understand, but you cant use it, or have it, or get caught with it at all? makes it kind of useless and meaningless No? You know as well as I do, if theirs someone around that know you have it. you'll be rated out in a New York minute... That has to be in the playbook too....

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quote Originally Posted by fl57caveman View Post
    question;

QUOTE=Realtor;436027]I understand, but you cant use it, or have it, or get caught with it at all? makes it kind of useless and meaningless No? You know as well as I do, if theirs someone around that know you have it. you'll be rated out in a New York minute... That has to be in the playbook too....[/QUOTE]

One has to consider the risk and consequences vs what do you gain from having the device.

My worry is that I do not and never have had a bump stock. But someone could lie and say I do have one provoking a raid when we next have the democraps in charge of the country. Lies by informants have gotten people killed before and even sometimes a mistaken address can get you killed.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    QUOTE=Realtor;436027]I understand, but you cant use it, or have it, or get caught with it at all? makes it kind of useless and meaningless No? You know as well as I do, if theirs someone around that know you have it. you'll be rated out in a New York minute... That has to be in the playbook too....

One has to consider the risk and consequences vs what do you gain from having the device.

My worry is that I do not and never have had a bump stock. But someone could lie and say I do have one provoking a raid when we next have the democraps in charge of the country. Lies by informants have gotten people killed before and even sometimes a mistaken address can get you killed.[/QUOTE]

Very, VERY strong possibility… were getting into a bad place...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I understand, but you cant use it, or have it, or get caught with it at all? makes it kind of useless and meaningless No? You know as well as I do, if theirs someone around that know you have it. you'll be rated out in a New York minute... That has to be in the playbook too....
    The oldest tool for law enforcement is the informer. The easiest way to get an informer is to arrest a druggie. In return for leniency and a fix they would lie and turn in their grandmother. Almost everyone has a neighbor whose kid is an addict. You may not even know the person that informs on you and they do not know you, but know just enough to accuse.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have always thought they were a gadget to sell more ammo, and marketed as a hedge against the zombie mobs , used in emergencies only...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not a Lawyer, nor advising anyone to disobey a future Law. Success however, is measured by compliance. Total numbet of BBFS produced minus a few hundred turned into BATFE Field Offices equals an unknown of how many are "assumed to be destroyed by previous owners or are still in possession (somewhere). Lol. There is no requirement for proof of destruction by BFS owners. Doesn't hurt to wait till the 89th day in case an injunction is granted.

What happens between a BFS and its owner is a private matter, no witnesses and the Right to remain silent should apply. There has always been satisfaction in disobedience/noncompliance with Gov gun bans/confiscation: read the history of the Anerican Revolution! Informants are going to rat on someone or something no matter what. Good housekeeping is always important.

Do what you gotta do.

Top Bottom