• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Beyond the Defense's strategy, it's no doubt an awkward subject for them too.:rolleyes:

Prosecutors at El Chapo’s drug trafficking trial in Brooklyn want to shoot down any mention of the government’s botched “Fast and Furious” gun probe in witness testimony. They’re asking a federal judge to block any defense questions about the program in which federal agents allowed illegal weapons to flow over the border to Mexico in an effort to gain intelligence on drug cartels.

Prosecutors claim ex-drug lord wants to highlight failures of “Fast and Furious” to “distract and confuse the jury,” U.S. Attorney Richard Donoghue wrote in his motion filed Friday. “The defense is attempting to use the well-known operation to place the government on trial,” he argued.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny...nd-furious-el-chapo-trial-20181210-story.html

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quote Originally Posted by FrommerStop View Post
    I am sad to say I fear the USA government more than i fear El Chapo and his drug ring.
    If you paid El Chapo what you owed him I doubt he'd be any trouble at all.
    The difference being I owe Mr. Chapo nothing and the IRS always claim a percentage of my limited wealth and they will send ruthless enforcers to see that I pay lol.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The difference being I owe Mr. Chapo nothing and the IRS always claim a percentage of my limited wealth and they will send ruthless enforcers to see that I pay lol.

Ouch FS, I didn't word that quite right! It looks as if I meant you owed El Chapo some money. It should have said; "If a person paid El Chapo what they owed him.........." Everything from there on I agree with you 100%.

Top Bottom