• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Need a 6' wooden privacy fence put up for a home we just purchased in Pace. Anyone on here do fences or can recommend a company that's not gonna bend me over? Builder wanted $16 per linear foot. Thank you!

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    We used Santa Rosa fence company about a year ago they were significantly cheaper even for the fancy shadow box option. less than 13 bucks per foot. Pretty happy with the fence too

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In Bay Co. fence contracting is now/still hurricane Michael crazy high pricing. In and out of State companies still in a feeding frenzy as jobs are plentiful with long waiting lists. I called one Local and two from out of State and none would do anything but new installs or total replacements, not interested in small stuff/money! Std 6 foot wood privacy fence is $24.6 per foot with 4×4 cemented @ 12 foot intervals, gate (s) extra. Funny how that happens to be a 50% markup over you Quote! That $16 looks pretty good from here. Lol. I'm gonna fix my own fence.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do not know if this address is current
    tomwilson@waybigsolutions.com

This fellow did excellent work for my neighbors and most importantly his worker did not throw trash over on my side like all other contractors have done when working fences.
    This first thing with me is not the price but what kind of job they do. Price is secondary. Most fences use 4x4 supports of treated wood that has no creosote or Pentachlorophenol in it. If your ground is wet they may not last 5 yr. If it was my fence I would asked to use the same sort of posts that are used by farmers. The fence will last longer. You at least want CCA treated posts with creosote and PCP treated posts being the best.

Top Bottom