Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Donkey helps out the dogs

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Donkey's are extremely bad assed.
    My buddy has two in a 10A fenced field to help protect his cows from coyotes. His neighbor had a big mean assed dog that used to go under the fence and harass the cows,especially the new borns.
    He said that one morning he heard a commotion out back and the donkey was chaseing the dog across the field. The dog went to a part of the fence where it went all the way to the ground. He could not get under it fast enough and the donkey caught up with him.
    The dog turned to fight and the donkey grabbed the dog by the back of the neck. My buddy said the donkey lifted the dog about 6' off the ground,then slammed him down.
    Then the fun (for the donkey) began. He reared up on his hind legs and came down on the dog with both feet. Then he started stomping him. Before my buddy could get out there,the donkey had turned the dog to mush.
    My buddy said that it seemed like all the frustration felt by the donkey,from all the times it had chased that dog,suddenly was released. My buddy had to take out his pistol and shoot up in the air to get the donkey finally off the dog.
    A donkey will protect it's environment,that's for sure. Especially if put in with cows. --- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In the wild it is not unusual to see several species of herbivores grazing together as in africa. I wonder if one species of critter will protect another species when in the same herd.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    watched a donkey go after a black bear in a field one time as a kid. My Dad said "watch this" and pointed towards a bear that he said was in the 300 Lb range. The donkey started to hee haw and started to trot towards the bear, the bear ignored him, until the donkey was all over that thing. Thats the first, last and only time i heard a bear scream.... That donkey was biting stomping and kicking the crap out of that bear. It finally made it back across the fence, but there was a fair amount of blood and hair there a few days later. Dad said lets stay out of that field for a while.... BAS ASS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom