• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I saw on the news this AM that Pelosi and the dems are trying to pass something that would take away the rights of Congress'people to carry concealed while they are in the halls of Congress and in their working environment.
    This law has been in effect for many years and am wondering if the dems would try to take away the rights of their colleagues,how long will it be before they come after their subjects,the deplorables,like "most" here.
    Might let this sink in awhile and possibly let the goings on in the halls of Congress,effect you next time you see a gun or ammo that is for sale.
    Good luck to us all. --- SAWMAN

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here is the article

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c5f52ea5260d

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I am conditioned to oppose virtually all restrictions on gun rights. On the other hand, lawmakers should not have any more gun rights in DC than the average man. DC is a very non permissive gun zone, and allowing lawmakers to have guns to defend themselves in their office when most of the citizens in that area cannot have guns to defend their families is wrong. What is interesting is that the Democrats are concerned that with all of the heated rhetoric that some lawmaker or his staff is going to go postal on capital hill.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    An armed society is a polite society.

If I lost a bet and got elected to the House or Senate, God Bless my office would look like a combo gun-store and safe-room. Complete with one of those $10000 portable clearing "barrels" the size of a small bucket. I'd arm/disarm on the way in/out, and all my staff would be well-trained. Vault door. The works.

Call a meeting with some scared-of-guns SOBs, and open-carry the whole time.

Democrats from Kommiefornia. "Nothing better to do" than gun-control. Ridiculous.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She will take away their rights while leaving a loophole we can't understand that will allow them to still carry. But, the fact they can't carry will be used to justify taking our right to do so away. They'll pass it before anyone sees it.......

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "But, the fact they can't carry will be used to justify taking our right to do so away"

That's exactly what they have in mind. Kind of a bogus twist on the old "lead by example" saying.

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She will take away their rights while leaving a loophole we can't understand that will allow them to still carry. But, the fact they can't carry will be used to justify taking our right to do so away. They'll pass it before anyone sees it......

I think your right....That was the first thought I had when I started reading what Wacko Woman was up to now....." Oh look.....We will not even let our Comrades in Congress Carry....So hand them over folks !!! "

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry, but at this point in time, I just can't bring myself to trust that anyone in DC has our best interests at the top of their priority list. Bleak, I know........

Top Bottom